IGNORED

ULILILLIA VS. SLOTHS

Guest No Pomo

Guest Stoppit
STOPPIT, CALM ME DOWN MAN.

I can't even calm myself down....I'm too angry at the injustice

I'm going to go find a puppy to kick in the face.

Pub?

PUB.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 277: 930-933
Sitting down in the shower has a big place in my heart right now, ferromagnetic fluid is just a pop science fad, sitting down in the shower is forever.

let's remove the ferromagnetic fluid from your hard drive and see you be all IDM on watmm from a live CD of ubuntu

then you can sit down in the shower and fucking cry

I'll run Debian from an SSD, thank you very much.

:D

more reasons why ulillillia deserved to win:

Ulillillias compatability/motive system

The compatibility system originated around 1999 and was based on a 0 to 999 scale for a while then increased to 0 to 1000. It was part of my Status System that, since about 2005, has been practically abandoned. I was often rating everything on the extreme ends, but found that there is no real limit so I devised the half-step method which, for every half step toward the outer limit, the effect became 4 times greater and this was the first concept for the "times better than neutral" system which didn't get used actively until about 2005. I then found a relationship between compatibility and motive and saw how different aspects of things affected the actual values. I took science as a guide where I formed a basis on what the values represent and, over time, theories and other improvements were included and compatibility/motive today is easily understood and can be quantified, with a 5% logarithmic margin of error at the absolute best possible though usually 10 to 20% (better at the higher values, usually above 100). As of today, the system seems very promising though it is still something in development. The known details (and a few questionables) are explained.

One common thing involving motive is gradual neutralization. Gradual neutralization is essentially a negative affector toward motive. There are two forms, active and passive. Active (gradual) neutralization is a special negative affector where the motive decreases with time but at a decreasing rate. It's this decreasing rate of change that causes the square effect - double motive for quadruple the involvement duration. This is the case where one can't keep at the same activity forever and lose interest in the motive system. After doing something once, active neutralization has a much stronger effect for repeated attempts. Passive (gradual) neutralization undoes the effects of active neutralization as it's the reverse. However, as far as I can tell, the rate of decrease in the rate of change is the same unlike the decreasing rate as with active neutralization. With my repeated returns to my top-favorite song of all, FF6 World, in such short notice (returning to it for several more days after having been away from it for just a few months), there doesn't seem to be any change in the rate, the only evidence I have for this (I'll need a bigger range for this though). The rate is, of course, logarithmic since the scale is logarithmic, but this detail has yet to be worked out. Over time, passive gradual neutralization will gradually get the basis to original value of 1 (ignoring other affectors) which is how it gets the term "neutralization". The exact rates I don't know for sure, but it measures in the parts per thousand area. Certain mental conditions like OCD or Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) change the rates both types of neutralization has. Those like me with OCD would have have slower rates (mainly in the active neutralization part) and those with ADHD would have faster rates. The formula goes something like this:

ActiveNeutralizationAffector = (1+(BaseValue/-1000))^(Duration^0.5);

... basically, this is how he works out what he likes and what he does or doesn't want to do

ok round 2 starts in an hour-ish. soon as i fill in the results and get the poll up

This is not fair to people who live in Europe and have to get up early tomorrow.

I want to vote but I have to be up at 6 am and it's 00:00 already!

We need bigger time slots for voting.

24 hrs... shouldnt matter where you are right? this is how it's always been done

Guest 277: 930-933
ok round 2 starts in an hour-ish. soon as i fill in the results and get the poll up

This is not fair to people who live in Europe and have to get up early tomorrow.

I want to vote but I have to be up at 6 am and it's 00:00 already!

We need bigger time slots for voting.

24 hrs... shouldnt matter where you are right? this is how it's always been done

Sorry, for some reason I thought the polls were up for only a few hours this time round.

DISREGARD

pfffft

one read of ul-ill-to-the-squaredia's blog - fuck it, just a read of his taste in music - shows that sleep deprivation is his bitch. a hundred times over.

Guest Al Hounos

uh-oh... i was an enthusiastic supporter of sleep deprivation.

but i don't know how i could look ulilililia in the face and tell him he wasn't good enough.

Guest abusivegeorge
i have it out for ullillilia now. he's going down.

I'm getting on the plane now, I'll be with you at 9am I'm bringing the bombs, batcock and Mosca.

I'm getting on the plane now, I'll be with you at 9am I'm bringing the bombs, batcock and Mosca.

between your relentless cheating and now this, i am losing my opinion of you.

Guest abusivegeorge

between your relentless cheating and now this, i am losing my opinion of you.

What? Cheating? YOU KEEP CONFUSING ME SNEAKY, I've never cheated on you with anyone? we said this relationship would be open ended!

Essines, I'll definetly join that cult mate :).

Archived