• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who wins?

hating weed [ 61 ] ** [50.41%]

beard shaver's regret [ 60 ] ** [49.59%]

hehe - no recount necessary

:rhubear1:

whilst many similar bracketologies before have seen fans' hopes founder on the rocks of foregone conclusions, the pundits have already placed some predictions for the next round. however it's too early to tell for some, including this year's rocky balboa story, a plucky young degreaser from the sticks named ulillillia.

:rhubear3:

that's right green bear - whilst this year has seen the DSC franchise controversially split into a number of sub-brands, it's also seen the rise and rise of journeymen such as girls and robots in the same photo, the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act, and augmented reality. shocked rephlex fans are still reeling from wisp's resounding defeat by the quiet outsider from a gaussian distribution of points on the earth's surface - random number generators.

:rhubear2:

one thing everybody is commenting on is bacon's disappointing performance, yellow bear. despite all the hype, the thin strips of pig seem to be lost without traditional sparring partner blue cheese. polls have been disrupted in places by faggots with mary anne hobbs placards or 'gravity always wins' chants, but voting continues regardless.

wow. it was 60-59 sloths when i went to close the topic and then when the thread came up after i closed the poll it was ulillillia on top, 61-60. most epic match ever. not do be outdone by hating weed barely squeaking out a 1 point victory

:rhubear1:

whilst many similar bracketologies before have seen fans' hopes founder on the rocks of foregone conclusions, the pundits have already placed some predictions for the next round. however it's too early to tell for some, including this year's rocky balboa story, a plucky young degreaser from the sticks named ulillillia.

:rhubear3:

that's right green bear - whilst this year has seen the DSC franchise controversially split into a number of sub-brands, it's also seen the rise and rise of journeymen such as girls and robots in the same photo, the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act, and augmented reality. shocked rephlex fans are still reeling from wisp's resounding defeat by the quiet outsider from a gaussian distribution of points on the earth's surface - random number generators.

:rhubear2:

one thing everybody is commenting on is bacon's disappointing performance, yellow bear. despite all the hype, the thin strips of pig seem to be lost without traditional sparring partner blue cheese. polls have been disrupted in places by faggots with mary anne hobbs placards or 'gravity always wins' chants, but voting continues regardless.

fuck yes

Guest Stoppit
STOPPIT, CALM ME DOWN MAN.

I can't even calm myself down....I'm too angry at the injustice

I'm going to go find a puppy to kick in the face.

Guest 277: 930-933

LHC!

I accidently voted for augmented reality where I meant to vote for Bose-Einstein condensate...fuuuuuuuck.

Sitting down in the shower has a big place in my heart right now, ferromagnetic fluid is just a pop science fad, sitting down in the shower is forever.

Guest abusivegeorge
STOPPIT, CALM ME DOWN MAN.

I can't even calm myself down....I'm too angry at the injustice

I'm going to go find a puppy to kick in the face.

Pub?

well i guess it's sudden death over time now... next vote wins it

SLOTJHS WINNN!N!!!

FUCK!!!

ULILILIAI HIT A BUZZER BEATER FULL COURT 3!!!! MOST EPIC EVER!!!

a well deserved win by Ulillillia

sloths were in twice anyway, what was that all about?

Sitting down in the shower has a big place in my heart right now, ferromagnetic fluid is just a pop science fad, sitting down in the shower is forever.

let's remove the ferromagnetic fluid from your hard drive and see you be all IDM on watmm from a live CD of ubuntu

then you can sit down in the shower and fucking cry

Guest 277: 930-933
ok round 2 starts in an hour-ish. soon as i fill in the results and get the poll up

This is not fair to people who live in Europe and have to get up early tomorrow.

I want to vote but I have to be up at 6 am and it's 00:00 already!

We need bigger time slots for voting.

Archived