IGNORED

Clark - NEW ALBUM

great news. should be amazing. any reason why warp doesnt really promote him anymore? or why doesnt he even promote himself? wtf. his website hasnt been updated since he put out that stupid sampler before turning dragon was released. either way, im super excited for this.

Not to rain on anyone's parade but are they maybe just talking about the Japanese release of Growl's Garden as a "new album"? Not sure when that's supposed to come out. Wouldn't Growls Garden be in the "In Stores Now" section instead of Turning Dragon otherwise? Maybe I'm just reading into it.

Why would it say "Clark new album. Released early summer 2009" if it refers to the CD it was found on?

And is March "early summer"?

to use an internet colloquialism: pwn :ok:

Why would it say "Clark new album. Released early summer 2009" if it refers to the CD it was found on?

Okay, I admit I didn't get what you were doing in the first post, but how about you post it when there is an actual title and release date.

May as well start one about the new Aphex Twin album with as much information as you have.

Guest Glass Plate

Okay, I admit I didn't get what you were doing in the first post, but how about you post it when there is an actual title and release date.

May as well start one about the new Aphex Twin album with as much information as you have.

go to the aphex forum and you'll see a 20 page thread about that album.

go to the aphex forum and you'll see a 20 page thread about that album.

I've been through that thread many times. My point was that he didn't have any real information about it besides that it's mentioned in the liner notes of the Japanese Growl's Garden disc. Typically things are posted in Upcoming Releases with at least a working title or some other more specific information to accompany it.

to use an internet colloquialism: pwn :ok:

ouch. haha

yea, its gotta be. he has typically always released an ep just before an lp and i dont see why this won't follow the same suit.

I've been through that thread many times. My point was that he didn't have any real information about it besides that it's mentioned in the liner notes of the Japanese Growl's Garden disc. Typically things are posted in Upcoming Releases with at least a working title or some other more specific information to accompany it.

Personally I'm glad this thread was created. Now I know that a new Clark album is coming, and that's enough information for me.

Personally I'm glad this thread was created. Now I know that a new Clark album is coming, and that's enough information for me.

werd

QFT... plus we got EARLY SUMMER..

the new Aphex might not even come out this year....

Can't wait for this.

Archived