IGNORED

VOMITING

Guest Thisket

Guest Thisket

oh gad for some reason I really like the event of barfing. I qualify it as an event because I rarely barf ;( but sometimes when I get sick or a migraine gets bad I can totally, totally involuntarily barf. I don't really like the idea of making myself barf, since that's sort of unceremonious and unpleasant. when you just fucking BARF it's good cause you feel better and it's like GOD is making you do it

my boyfriend can barf without touching his throat or anything. he describes it as just sort of "making myself barf" or something, like he has the ability to taste color or something. He just sort of exerts his barfing ability, and it happens. i find this incredibly hilarious. can make himself barf without touching his mouth or anything he can just barf on command it's sooooo fuxcking hilarious

do you have any exciting barf stories? i barfed once running in my old condo in arizona when I was little. I also stole some milkshake from a grocer I worked at and it made me barf later for some curious reason (I guess cause it was a bottled "milkshake" and not real). I made myself barf once for fun in the shower cause I thought it would be a BLAST but it wasn't as it clogged up the drain and my feet were in foam city

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IRARI

when i vom there's usually pain involved

used to vom after taking psychedelics...

decidedly against vom as a general rule

Guest Thisket

well I've never gotten drunk enough to get sick or done any drugs, so I imagine that those would be bad ways to barf.

Guest Thisket
Your a girl?

omg yessss I am a total gilr LOVES T@ SHAP

girl-shopping.jpgPretty%20Girl%20Shopping.jpgshopping_bag_girl.jpg

AND ♥VOM♥

but no, I'm just a homosexuual

Guest AOOproductions

I ate a lobster roll, that was atleast a pound and a half once... it ended quite badly. But it was an amazing barf. Literally one puke, cleared the whole behemoth. I should of known not to get fastfood with lobster in it though, especially since I live in New England.

Guest abusivegeorge

We can get battered Lobster claws from Chinese take-aways here in England and they rock.

Guest Thisket

I would like to see someone barf live crabs/lobsters. I've eaten raw oysters before and it was kinda barfy. You have to bite down on them and kill them before swallowing cause sometimes if you don't they crawl back up and that would be AMAZING but I'm afraid to

edit: we need someone to volunteer/find gif of either of these things occuring plz

Guest Babar
I made myself barf once for fun in the shower cause I thought it would be a BLAST but it wasn't as it clogged up the drain and my feet were in foam city

:ok:

Guest Thisket
I puke all the time. That's the way to not be put off by it. When I was a kid, I developed a mortal fear of yakking--either for myself or someone around me doing it. Gradually, it wore off after working in the hospital and drinking too much Hornsby's cider when I was 19 (one of the few anxieties that spontaneously recovered).

In 2005, they suspected 'beetus because I had terrible stomach motility; I fuckin' spewed daily. Turns out it was de 'beetus but I'm in recovery technically now since I became somewhat less of a fatty.

I know you guize will find this strange but I puke everytime I drink. The party always ends up shutting down when you still have plenty of fun juice burnin'. I find it pleasant to puke while drunk--you don't really feel it. After clearing the vault, have a good snack like a deli turkey sandwich with a few Cheez-Its and some juice. It makes the next day infinitely better because 1) you cut down on the ethanol load for your liver to metabolize 2) your stomach is no longer irritated with booze so it can push through the Cheez-Its and help put glucose in your blood when your liver can't be fucked to make you some glucagon later.

I'm all "LIVER! Wake up and fix me some goddamn glucagon!" he gets big angry tears in his eyes that spill over his lobes like bombs. "Well, if someone wasn't keeping me up all fucking night to clean up your mess, you'd have some of your GODDAMN GLUCAGON!" and Liver would say that last part with biting sarcasm

where am I?

aie, sounds unpleasant. I'm beetus too, but i have type 1

I find it really easy to make myself sick with absolutely no pain. Used to have a "strategic chunder" if i was on a huge sesh. Mellowed out now and realised it's greedy and obscene. Fun at the time though.

I puke all the time. That's the way to not be put off by it. When I was a kid, I developed a mortal fear of yakking--either for myself or someone around me doing it. Gradually, it wore off after working in the hospital and drinking too much Hornsby's cider when I was 19 (one of the few anxieties that spontaneously recovered).

In 2005, they suspected 'beetus because I had terrible stomach motility; I fuckin' spewed daily. Turns out it was de 'beetus but I'm in recovery technically now since I became somewhat less of a fatty.

I know you guize will find this strange but I puke everytime I drink. The party always ends up shutting down when you still have plenty of fun juice burnin'. I find it pleasant to puke while drunk--you don't really feel it. After clearing the vault, have a good snack like a deli turkey sandwich with a few Cheez-Its and some juice. It makes the next day infinitely better because 1) you cut down on the ethanol load for your liver to metabolize 2) your stomach is no longer irritated with booze so it can push through the Cheez-Its and help put glucose in your blood when your liver can't be fucked to make you some glucagon later.

I'm all "LIVER! Wake up and fix me some goddamn glucagon!" he gets big angry tears in his eyes that spill over his lobes like bombs. "Well, if someone wasn't keeping me up all fucking night to clean up your mess, you'd have some of your GODDAMN GLUCAGON!" and Liver would say that last part with biting sarcasm

where am I?

aie, sounds unpleasant. I'm beetus too, but i have type 1

i didn't know you had type one, *high five*

my glucose levels skyrocketed for a day or two after i forgot to take my bolus shot and i ended up puking every ten minutes for about 6 hours before being admitted to emergency. turns out i was borderline (but not fully) acidosis. apparently ketoacidosis fucking blows hard dicks for bus fair and then buys crack and passes out in an alley cause it's actually homeless and doesn't have a reason to take the bus anywhere, furthermore it lied to you about the bus cause it's a drug addict and just wanted it's next fix. that was no fun and not enjoyable at all.

but typically a good vom will make me feel better.

how long have you had diabetes?

heroin vomits are the best, as you don't feel them at all, just boosh - and it's out of ya. Withdrawl pukes on the other hand, will leave your abdomen muscles sore and strained for a week... fuckin sucks y0! Don't do drukqs kids!

Guest Thisket
how long have you had diabetes?

6 years. I know what you mean about the big bolus shots... I get queazy about 2 hrs after I need to take another.

i only remember the last 3 times i've vomited:

severe food poisoning with such a bad fever that i wasn't really aware of it

binge drinking finished with some cheap Rosé, cheap Rosé does not make for pleasant tasting vomit, probably the worst taste i've tasted

had the bright idea of eating at burger king before a 'gig', felt sick for half of the 'gig', ran to toilets and vomited, it was very smooth and easy, the toilets were very clean and well-ventilated, and i felt warm and well after, i ordered a cocktail to get rid of the vomit taste whilst trying not to breathe vomit breath in the face of the pretty Asian barmaid, i did that by covering my mouth when i spoke, sick breath probably isn't particularly worse than beer/cigarette breath though, and the place sold cheese pastries that smelt like vomit anyway

alcohol poisoning puking is lax and floppy affair, mostly relieving, hopefully discrete and un-cotton-onable. truely intense sober puking is a nightmare, there are too many forces resisting the puke-demon. im currently drunk enough to tell you my gooch/crotch painfully tingles during a particularly bad heave. i try not to resist which results in some kind of clench-sustain. i made a lot of compound words in this post.

Guest thanksomuch

i nearly pulled a yegg and posted some hot nude japanese chicks barfing on each other but i changed my mind.

puking is good and bad. I don't really mind puking that much but the thing is your brain releases chemicals to reward you for puking, much the same way it releases chemicals to reward you for eating, resting, having sex, sneezing, coughing, etc. If you pay attention you will notice that all of the feelings that come after these things feel more or less the same, just different intensities.

Archived