IGNORED

VOMITING

Guest Thisket

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most of the time im scared as shit to vomit...but when it comes out it feels great at the end, you have that slight adrenaline rush and an empty stomach....just sorta lay by the toilet for a moment or two and let it ride off.

Guest thanksomuch
fuck i don't know why that happened but i cant edit it

i deleted the extra posts for joo

Once a chunk lodged in my throat and it made me gag even more, and when I was done, I'd given myself two minor black eyes from the pressure of all that blood in my face. I also had little red spots that could also be due to the pressure on my face, but I like to hope that it's some kind of new facial VD which I can transfer to people via email.

Guest hahathhat

i'm all business when it comes to vomiting. i don't enjoy it, but it's better than trying to hold your stomach contents down. if i feel like vomit is inevitable, or if it'd simply save me misery in the long run, i just go to the toilet, do it, flush, brush my teeth, get back to work. meditative focus has taught me a great deal about the muscles involved in puking, along with shitting and smoking

Guest hahathhat
im currently drunk enough to tell you my gooch/crotch painfully tingles during a particularly bad heave.

yes, finally someone steps forward. i was wondering about this.... what's going on here?

a cluster of muscles tighten, much like a donkey punch effect

but soem of the muscles around the gooch area are weaker and hurt when flexed that hard

also: try sneezing when you have a hell boner; it hurts

also: sometimes when i have a really nastily upset gut, I get a boner. I have no idea why but it's really hot

Guest Thisket
Once a chunk lodged in my throat and it made me gag even more, and when I was done, I'd given myself two minor black eyes from the pressure of all that blood in my face. I also had little red spots that could also be due to the pressure on my face, but I like to hope that it's some kind of new facial VD which I can transfer to people via email.

omg this is exciting. my bulimic friendz all get the little dots around their eyes. also, wat's a "hell boner"?

mmmmmmkawaiiiii ;D~

omg I neeed to barf like her. I love her complete calmness in ♥VOM♥ this maeks mii aspire highr

Vomiting on a regular basis is very bad for your teeth, as if you don't brush them soon after vomiting, the acid from your stomach and bile will eat away at the enamel of your teeth.

Plus vomit breath is just vile anyways.

i puked first thing every morning for like 2 weeks last month

i lost 24 lbs

hang-on, what the fuck? did you really?

i lost 24 lbs

Yeah, and probably most of his stomach lining too

i lost 24 lbs

yea i was really sick for awhile, and for some reason every morning when i woke up i felt the urgent need to run to the toilet and puke

i wasn't pregnant

Archived