IGNORED

VOMITING

Guest Thisket

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i barfed on 2cb once and right before barfing i felt ABSOLUTELY terrified like i was going to die a very painful death and right after i puked i felt extremely relaxed and blissful

The worst barfing video I ever saw was on Stileproject, where this Japanese girl barfs into a huge container, then starts eating it back. I still can close my eyes and picture it clearly.

*shudders*

The worst barfing video I ever saw was on Stileproject, where this Japanese girl barfs into a huge container, then starts eating it back. I still can close my eyes and picture it clearly.

*shudders*

i know exactly which video you are talking about

*shudders*

I haven't thrown up in 3 years. The last time was back in high school where I had just had an apple and was then forced to do yoga as part of my P.E. We were handed yoga balls and were told to lie on top of them and roll around. I then started burping. But it was the kind of burps that usually come after heavy vomiting. Less than an hour later I threw up apple mash.

i barfed on 2cb once and right before barfing i felt ABSOLUTELY terrified like i was going to die a very painful death and right after i puked i felt extremely relaxed and blissful

that was 90% of my hundreds of DXM trips...well, almost... after the 1st couple of times I knew better than that i was going to die... The worst was trying to hold it in though... DMX pukes are something odd. I don't know how to explain it, as it's been awhile.

i hardly ever vomit. the second time i got drunk when i was 17 i drank far too much whiskey and threw up all over myself in my sleep but that was the last time.

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

nsfw

45387.jpg

amazing to be true.

this reminds me of this klutzy blond gal who did the CLASSIEST puking thing. we were at this retarded bar after work, and she was in this white dress with blonde hair and red lipstick. the kind that might have it on her teeth, anyway she says she sucks great cock at me and this other, lesbian co-worker is rolling her eyes because blondie cock-suck, who i did admire and still do, is cased already. she is sliding slowly into her chair falling to the floor, which was classic because she was tall and lank, and i'm thinking, perhaps to the stall with this miss because it was that kind of bar.

anyway, she is sliding to the floor at a glacial pace talking about cock and making eyes at me as sshe dissapears under the table, and then, she must have become ill from drink and she reaches above her head to an empty glass and pukes in it SO LADYLIKE, she dosent even overfill it, and she politely rests the glass back on the table and terminates her descent finally with a ker-klump. eventually to be hoisted out by the dyke and stuffed into a subaru. i waved a sad goodbye having not my cock sucked but with this tale.

it was all in one motion like magic. XXX where-ever you are or will go. (event was 4 years ago)

Guest Thisket
amazing to be true.

this reminds me of this klutzy blond gal who did the CLASSIEST puking thing. we were at this retarded bar after work, and she was in this white dress with blonde hair and red lipstick. the kind that might have it on her teeth, anyway she says she sucks great cock at me and this other, lesbian co-worker is rolling her eyes because blondie cock-suck, who i did admire and still do, is cased already. she is sliding slowly into her chair falling to the floor, which was classic because she was tall and lank, and i'm thinking, perhaps to the stall with this miss because it was that kind of bar.

anyway, she is sliding to the floor at a glacial pace talking about cock and making eyes at me as sshe dissapears under the table, and then, she must have become ill from drink and she reaches above her head to an empty glass and pukes in it SO LADYLIKE, she dosent even overfill it, and she politely rests the glass back on the table and terminates her descent finally with a ker-klump. eventually to be hoisted out by the dyke and stuffed into a subaru. i waved a sad goodbye having not my cock sucked but with this tale.

it was all in one motion like magic. XXX where-ever you are or will go. (event was 4 years ago)

Omg this iz magical. I can only hope this happens to me some day in some form

but in other news, my boyfriend decided to vom yesterday 'cause we all ate pot roast and he was like "ugh I feel sick, etc." so i knew the vom was to happening. and i was doing a really good job at being covert wit a cam and i was gonna get it all because i know he likes to go vom behind the shed. well anyway, he heard me and was like "omg i can't do it while you watch" or whatever so i got engrossed with something on the internet and he VOMMED WITHOUT ME

i rarely ever vom. last memorable time was like two or three years ago when i went into borderline acidosis after forgetting to take my insulin for a day or two. i vomited twice an hour for a couple hours at work, and then by break time i was puking every 20 minutes and coudn't get back to it so i got a coworker to drive me home, whilst i nearly vommed in his car. got home, puked into the toilet, tried to drink water and immediately puked again then i laid on the floor from about 11- 3 puking every 10 minutes or so. finally i was so dehydrated and worn out that my girlfriends mum came and drove me to the hospital, bucket in tow. i puked on the way there. when i got there i thought my glucose might be low so i got an iced tea and a diet iced tea. i drank the diet one first and had to hold down a vom. i went to the emergency desk and asked for a bucket because i was going to chunder all over sick babies and old folks. so she gave me a 24 ounce little can and said "here you go". Now this would have been fine if i was a 2 year old child but i was a 6'6 grown man with a stomach that could hold a quaint bit more than 24 ounces. oh and i had to do this cause both bathrooms were fucking locked the whole time i was there.

so i went outside, put the cup on the ground, got on my knees cause i couldn't stand any more, and vommed all over it.

finally i got an iv drip and after 20 hours a glass of fucking water aka HEAVEN.

I puked quite hard last, for reasons unknown. But it was 8 or 9 healthy stomachful's inside a minute or two until finally I was choking on undigested food in my throat. Maybe that was my stomach's way of revenge after I kept saying "fuck you" over and over again inbetween hurling.

my all time fav! i'm just thinking of all the fun happening before the barfing! then someone just comes along and lets loose!

puke.jpg

Archived