IGNORED

How good are your fingers?

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

I'm a great fingerer apparently. I made my last gf orgasm in a few minutes. I think I'm better with my fingers than my dick, probably because i have more control over my fingers.

I can really dig out those boogers...the ones that get dried up and nestled way up in your sinuses. They come out like a little crusty canoe with a half-inch tail of snot hooked onto em.

Guest abusivegeorge
i lost both hands in 'nam. thanks for the painful reminder.

how good are your stumps?

Yea? I mean surely they are just like, super smooth, large, rock hard, round cocks? Perfect Right?

Guest catsonearth

Yea? I mean surely they are just like, super smooth, large, rock hard, round cocks? Perfect Right?

i lost both my stumps in iraq. why don't you just give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice all over it, huh?

Guest Caustic

i lost both my stumps in iraq. why don't you just give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice all over it, huh?

HOW GOOD ARE YOUR SUB-STUMPS THEN.

you need to keep out of those wars, man.

Archived