IGNORED

why are cats more popular than dogs on the internet?

Guest my usernames always really suck

Dogs are way more awesome. Wrestling in the yard, cycling, swimming, learning them silly games. There's so much you can do with them. They take a lot of education though, I hate badly-educated dogs.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

always had cats at my house. i love cats and plan to get one. but i also very much like dogs. i fucking loathe small dogs like chihuahuas and shitzus(sp). i want a great dane or alaskan malamute or some kind of wolf.

Guest abusivegeorge
always had cats at my house. i love cats and plan to get one. but i also very much like dogs. i fucking loathe small dogs like chihuahuas and shitzus(sp). i want a great dane or alaskan malamute or some kind of wolf.

I'm not sure how your girlfriend would take to having two of them in the house?

*runs*

Guest thanksomuch
i love my cat and my dog equally, and they love each other.

936fb612b783__1239140489000.jpeg

1da6aafd7398__1237322155000.jpeg

bafb9d682dea__1237245370000.jpeg

you win one internets

><

i was worried for a sec. i rly have like 50 or so pics like these, all from different days, but when you're milling about your house and you come around the corner and you see THAT... i just feel like i need to capture it. i feel like i didn;t take enough pictures of my cat Ringo that i had for ten years, and i am trying to make sure i don;t make the same mistake. does that make me a crazy catdog lady?

*also:

i can call "KITTYPUPPY!" in my house and they both come running or i just say one or the other's name and they respond accordijng to who i have called.

i love my cat and my dog equally, and they love each other.

you win one internets

><

i was worried for a sec. i rly have like 50 or so pics like these, all from different days, but when you're milling about your house and you come around the corner and you see THAT... i just feel like i need to capture it. i feel like i didn;t take enough pictures of my cat Ringo that i had for ten years, and i am trying to make sure i don;t make the same mistake. does that make me a crazy catdog lady?

hells no!

Guest thanksomuch

i had a good giggle at your post of the boston terrrier or w/e it was.

i used to think people who owned dogs were pretty decent, and mostly nice people, but i have learned otherwise.

Guest Chloe S
How can you tell? He is unique though. More like a dog than a cat. Hes a very smart kitty. He even trims his nails

because animals only generally rub there arse on the carpet if they have worms!!

and are you saying that dogs trim there own nails? mine sure as hell dont!!!!

How can you tell? He is unique though. More like a dog than a cat. Hes a very smart kitty. He even trims his nails

because animals only generally rub there arse on the carpet if they have worms!!

and are you saying that dogs trim there own nails? mine sure as hell dont!!!!

My Chihuahua trims her nails; when she gets a hangnail, she will nibble it until she gets rid of the snag.

Archived