IGNORED

why are cats more popular than dogs on the internet?

Guest my usernames always really suck

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do you have to avoid cat shit on the pavement?

I went to a Catholic highschool, the oldschool kind that had a nun house.

Nuns being insane women, there were lots of cats on the schoolgrounds.

You didn't dare walk onto soil or even the woodchips where the benches were. The meeting grounds were one giant litter box as far as the cats were concerned.

dogs eat their own poop, and would die if you left them alone for two weeks because they are fucking stupid dirty needy animals.

dog owners think because they *wub* their dog you should too.

you shouldn't. you should kick the stupid dirty fuck down the stairs.

you shouldn't. you should kick the stupid dirty fuck down the stairs.

the way i kicked your mom out of bed?

it seems that cat people like to have a pet which isn't needy and which is relatively intelligent

everyone else has friends

the point of having a pet is to look after it

Guest zaphod

my dog attacked me when i got home today and i punched him, then we got drunk together. you can't do that with a cat.

Guest DaveMike

because once people get a cat they realize how usless thay are, but damn if little mr windston churchill aint the cuitest thing alive.

so they provoke them until they can get the best picture and then bombard the internet with them featuring silly captures like, "would ooo pway wif mee"?

dog people accually want to play with their dogs cause no matter how big or small that little son of a bitch is gonna bite you hard

and then their not so cuite

having said this, i would much rather own a dog

WOOF

plus in my opinion dog people get dogs that resemble them, would you like to be portrayed like some of those cat pictures?

i tied tape to my cats tail. he got pissed at me. sort of put him in his place though cause he always struts around lilke he owns the place lol

i tied tape to my cats tail. he got pissed at me. sort of put him in his place though cause he always struts around lilke he owns the place lol

tape is adhesive, in most cases, and shouldn't require being tied to anything. you should read the manual.

re: azatoth yep cats are much easier to take care of, you can pretty much own a cat leave out food and let it go outside whenever it wants and the amount of effort put into caring for them is extremely small. Probably why so many internet anti social shut-ins prefer cats ,they require zero effort.

After just going through the puppy phase of my new Whippet, i can say unequivocally that taking care of a cat is no more difficult than taking care of a fish tank while taking care of a dog is like taking care of a small 2 year old child. And yes i think we should judge the quality of an animal based on how well it could survive it was left in the wild, which is why we should correctly rank human infant's in the lowest possible tier.

Archived