IGNORED

Are Onion Rings Magical?

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
however, you may or may not find the combination of an onion with your ring magical.

last post.

26 posts to reach the first ring pun. watmm must be growing up

onion_rings1.jpg

you see. only 8 on there and i bet it cost about 4 quid

yarly, and it's probly best if it was out the frier for a bit before you stuff it in your cornhole. 190 degrees wtf.

onion_rings1.jpg

you see. only 8 on there and i bet it cost about 4 quid

yarly, and it's probly best if it was out the frier for a bit before you stuff it in your cornhole. 190 degrees wtf.

which reminds me of another unmentioned point here. Onion rings are so rarely served with a choice of dips which in this case might act as a cooling lube.

Guest Iain C

If you buy Wetherspoons onion rings, you have a choice of Heinz dips that come in little packets. You can have ketchup, mint sauce, sour cream, mayonnaise, tartare sauce, vinegar, salt or pepper.

If you buy Wetherspoons onion rings, you have a choice of Heinz dips that come in little packets. You can have ketchup, mint sauce, sour cream, mayonnaise, tartare sauce, vinegar, salt or pepper.

classy

carl's jr. has a western burger with onion rings in it... that muthafucka is off the hook!

bloomin' onion is on time, y0!

Fuck onion rings

Bloomin' Onions 4 Lyfe

bloomin-onion.jpg

32226-hi-onion.jpg

they look fucking amazing!

i would starve myself for a month just so i could eat them non stop for an entire day

how can i make them at home?

has anyone ever tried thin onion rings? There's a bar/grill place out in the middle of nowhere, washington that serves heaping baskets of these crispy salty rings.

onionrings.jpg

has anyone ever tried thin onion rings? There's a bar/grill place out in the middle of nowhere, washington that serves heaping baskets of these crispy salty rings.

onionrings.jpg

never, but they lack everything i love about onion rings.

onionrings.jpg

i had them just a couple of weeks back at a place in south london. they were ok but too thin for me.

i remember they had a sign that said "try our award winning onion rings"

i wonder who is this independent committee of onion ring tasters and how do you get that job

Have a look at this guy. Ships anywhere in the world.

Visit My Website

I will warn you that the steakhouses in America have this thing nailed: Bloomin' Onion for Outback, Texas Rose for Lonestar, + On + On. You'll need a deep fryer with a sizable capacity. I've tried to replicate the weird spicy Ranch/chipotle mayonnaise all to much fail. The breading is also uniquely crunchy and tightly bound to the onion.

I say trudge forth and try hard and you may be rewarded!

'Ave a peek also:

Visit My Website

That site is the best of the "copy cat" recipes.

onionrings.jpg

i had them just a couple of weeks back at a place in south london. they were ok but too thin for me.

i remember they had a sign that said "try our award winning onion rings"

i wonder who is this independent committee of onion ring tasters and how do you get that job

Love these bastards. You can Choose Your Own Adventure. Select a couple for a dainty onion experience. Ball up a massive wad of them to "come up" on your onion "rush" and grind your jaw for hours.

nice one!

first link is giving me page load error but the other one is good. might give that a try tomorrow.

im gonna pay a massively fat homeless black woman and bring her here to cook shit like that for me.

Archived