IGNORED

how fucking good is this?

brian trageskin

Guest zaphod

"The husband had been living with his children in Albania had recently returned to his wife in the Greece turned himself into the police and led them to the basement where he had taken the victim."

Was this written by a 14 year old japanese girl?

Guest Babar
"The husband had been living with his children in Albania had recently returned to his wife in the Greece turned himself into the police and led them to the basement where he had taken the victim."

lol i was like "wow english syntax is so flexible". agglutinative shit man

Also A few years ago, a chainsaw vendetta occured near my place. If i remember well, it was an albanian affair, involving a couple and their baby.

Also A few years ago, a chainsaw vendetta occured near my place. If i remember well, it was an albanian affair, involving a couple and their baby.

i love you babar

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper
it's not as good as the guy cutting his own head off with a chainsaw in protest of his apartment building being demolished

hell yeah that was hard! he was a champion.

Guest Babar

i love you babar

I wish i could say the same thing, but yoyu know... wel... since i'm a bisexual beast, well... I don't want to sound equivocal.

Anyway, I love you too :beer:

Guest Babar

c'mon i mean you can't be that hasty.

*taps on his right buttock

a sweet virgin needs to be seduced

*taps on his left buttock*

Archived