IGNORED

uber-skinny hipster jeans

playbynumbers

Guest Iain C

It's amazing how many people go through their lives with no idea what size trousers to wear, what size shirt to wear... I used to be the same, wearing 32" waist jeans and size M t-shirts because I didn't know any better and didn't care. But when you do start wearing clothes that fit you properly, and realise how much better you look and feel, you wonder what the hell you were thinking!

I agree. I don't know where the trend for baggy jeans started for men. I have never liked baggy jeans. That's all you can find in the main chain stores. Still. Its a shame cause the actual denim from places like Guess or some place like nieman marcus are really nice. The quality is there but the cut is shit

I've noticed that more and more men - normal men, not hipsters or scene kids or whatever - seem to be wearing slim/fitted jeans these days. Maybe it's just the UK, though.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well at one point the only way to get trousers that fit was to get vintage clothes, which i did a bit in my teens and was mocked muchly for it

Guest Chloe S
shut the hell up bitch or i'll pop a cap in yo ass

no, i was actually refering to this post!! sorry for confusion!! :beer:

slightly harsh, clearly need to lay off the cider!! :D

are you referring to my comment to Gary C? if so, i'll have you know the Cs and i are basically brothers. in fact, i am alCofribas.

:beer:

I have no prior recollection of our almost brotherhood.

slightly harsh, clearly need to lay off the cider!! :D

are you referring to my comment to Gary C? if so, i'll have you know the Cs and i are basically brothers. in fact, i am alCofribas.

:beer:

I have no prior recollection of our almost brotherhood.

hey, brother. good to see you on teh forums.

I wear skinny jeans... not the disturbingly skinny type like the ones in the picture though

More like these:

Justice.jpg

I even made a thread on watmm on them lol

no, those jeans are just slightly skinny; i mean the skin-tight jeans where i have no clue how people even fit into them

Archived