IGNORED

uber-skinny hipster jeans

playbynumbers

Guest assegai
Yeah, Uniqlo can be hard to find because they don't have many shops, and no online store for our American friends. Not sure if there's one for continental europe? The thing is, their cloths (especially knit stuff and jeans) are the best price/quality compromise for high-street level clothes! Fantastic quality even on the most basic stuff. I really love their v-neck jumpers and casual shirts too.

qft

Every time I know someone heading to London, I always beg them to pick me up 3-4 pairs of jeans. They're the best I've found for that price. It's a shame Uniclo hasn't taken of in America the way H&M has.

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/ny_soho_store.html

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, Uniqlo can be hard to find because they don't have many shops, and no online store for our American friends. Not sure if there's one for continental europe? The thing is, their cloths (especially knit stuff and jeans) are the best price/quality compromise for high-street level clothes! Fantastic quality even on the most basic stuff. I really love their v-neck jumpers and casual shirts too.

qft

Every time I know someone heading to London, I always beg them to pick me up 3-4 pairs of jeans. They're the best I've found for that price. It's a shame Uniclo hasn't taken of in America the way H&M has.

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/ny_soho_store.html

yeah, i've been to that one, it's just sad that more haven't opened thats all. And i guess I know more people going to london than new york :confused:

I am heading out to buy myself some new jeans this week, I will report back on the tightness and colour!

I don't knoooooooooow, Iaaaaaaaain. I dropped 150 on clothes today, so probably something a bit cheap; I will see though.

no it was when you sustained your vowels

I don't knoooooooooow, Iaaaaaaaain. I dropped 150 on clothes today, so probably something a bit cheap; I will see though.

Guest Chloe S
yes, been here done this...

man-likes-tight-jeans.jpg

looks almost exactly like our local tramp.

very, very disturbing and im thankful our tramps look nothing like yours caustic!! :)

thats also got to be seriously painful, no?

i saw on tv the other day that now men are starting to become anorexic so to be able to wear these things. zero effort to write proper english sorry.

Guest Gary C

I recently bought some jeans that would be considered skinny (with the advice of Iain) and am enjoying it. It's a little annoying to have to squeeze my hands into my pockets, but I've been keeping more stuff in my jacket as a result, and taking them off at night is still a little disconcerting, but overall I'm happy.

It's actually been really interesting to watch them stretch, fade and crease over the past couple of weeks too.

Mostly though, as a tall and skinny guy, I'm excited that I can wear trousers without the need for a belt. I had falsely believed that to have trousers with long enough legs I would have to wear a larger waist.

I don't like the look of 'uber skinny' jeans, I'd consider mine fitted, but I'm happy that the system of size seems to have changed.

I agree. I don't know where the trend for baggy jeans started for men. I have never liked baggy jeans. That's all you can find in the main chain stores. Still. Its a shame cause the actual denim from places like Guess or some place like nieman marcus are really nice. The quality is there but the cut is shit

Archived