IGNORED

uber-skinny hipster jeans

playbynumbers

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C
I wear skinny jeans... not the disturbingly skinny type like the ones in the picture though

More like these:

Justice.jpg

I even made a thread on watmm on them lol

Those look like Uniqlo T-000 grey, very popular at the moment, but cause this is Justice they're probably Dior. If you want to recreate the look, buy them they're great.

If you don't like skinny jeans, don't wear them. Problem solved.

Guest Iain C

As for this lad: http://www.officialchrisduncan.com/uploade...inny-743234.jpg

I think his jeans look good, but it's no secret that I like really tight jeans. The problem is, he looks pretty broad-shouldered so he looks kind of unbalanced. I think jeans that tight look the best on waifish little slips like me.

His carabiner keyring looks ridiculous as well.

Guest Iain C
All the colored jeans are skinny shit. Maybe people are desperate for different colors.

I really want some cool color jeans, but I'm not willing to do that.

Uniqlo also do some coloured straight-fit jeans I think, non-tapered ones, but you'll probably have a hard time finding them in the US unless you're in NYC. If you like I'll try and find something for you online, believe it or not I've got a lot of denim-related bookmarks!

Guest Iain C
wow thanks for the reply!! ive been after some of these for ages

o_A1QBsFfPJoACxXf.jpg

Also consider Cheap Monday's 45-minute stonewashed jeans, they start off black and then they tumble the fuck out of them with rocks so they end up a great shade of grey and really really soft. They're very tight and stretchy though, may not be what you're after. I have a pair which I never wear because I have this funny thing about wearing grey where I don't really do it. I bought them impulsively.

In addition, go a size up from your normal on the Uniqlos if you get them, the coloured jeans run a bit small in the waist.

I fucking love denim threads! (no pun)

Guest dese manz hatin

cheers for the advice... ive actually ordered some grey cheap mondays last week, they havent arrived yet though

i'm searching the web for some uniqlos now... pretty hard to find some at an exceptable price though as i'm from germany grrrrrrr

edit: it actually was a pair of cheap monday tight 45's... bingo! http://www.frontlineshop.com/SID=si16c2682...eeNodeID=594799

Guest Iain C

Yeah, Uniqlo can be hard to find because they don't have many shops, and no online store for our American friends. Not sure if there's one for continental europe? The thing is, their cloths (especially knit stuff and jeans) are the best price/quality compromise for high-street level clothes! Fantastic quality even on the most basic stuff. I really love their v-neck jumpers and casual shirts too.

Guest Enter a new display name

Playbynumbers says "uber" so often that it becomes uber-ridiculous at some point.

Guest Deep Fried Everything
as far as I'm concerned you kind of dress in the style of girl you want to sleep with.....

that being said I enjoy the tight (not that tight but still rather tight) jeans because they show off my ridiculous Nike's quite well.

well you wear pants on your head so your opinion doesnt count for jack shit!

( :beer: )

Guest Iain C
d I enjoy the tight (not that tight but still rather tight) jeans because they show off my ridiculous Nike's quite well.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say they're Dunks.

Guest Iain C

The jeans aren't all that terrible, but you can definitely do better for the price (Uniqlo).

Topman jeans on the other hand are really nasty, fragile things.

skinny jeans are especially disturbing when a dude has a girly amount of bum fat

No, this is the only time when it is okay for males to wear skinny jeans.

o_A1QBsFfPJoACxXf.jpg

This guy has an inverted bum.

Guest tv_party

while I have definitely reigned in the sag after gratuitous flirtation with such in times past, I will never don tight pantaloons.

skinny jeans are especially disturbing when a dude has a girly amount of bum fat

No, this is the only time when it is okay for males to wear skinny jeans.

o_A1QBsFfPJoACxXf.jpg

This guy has an inverted bum.

i take it you like big bums

and why doesn't anyone use the umlaut above the u in uber anymore?

i`ve never seen the öäüöäöü being used in an englisch country? Außer natürlich in Deutschland.

Guest dese manz hatin
Skinny jeans are for the IdM/HipSter/bearded folk

I roll with casual

76162161.gif

that's still PRETTY...PRETTY...PRETTY...PRETTY fucking tight if you as moi.

de_3605.jpg

represent

Yeah, Uniqlo can be hard to find because they don't have many shops, and no online store for our American friends. Not sure if there's one for continental europe? The thing is, their cloths (especially knit stuff and jeans) are the best price/quality compromise for high-street level clothes! Fantastic quality even on the most basic stuff. I really love their v-neck jumpers and casual shirts too.

qft

Every time I know someone heading to London, I always beg them to pick me up 3-4 pairs of jeans. They're the best I've found for that price. It's a shame Uniclo hasn't taken of in America the way H&M has.

Archived