IGNORED

Geogaddi

Dragon

This was probably the hardest best-to-worst I have ever compiled, I actually resorted to writing out the track titles on paper, cutting them out and re-arranging them.

The Smallest Weird Number

Dawn Chorus

You Could Feel The Sky

Julie And Candy

Music Is Math

Corsair

Alpha and Omega

A is to B as B is to C

The Devil Is In The Details

Over The Horizon Radar

Dandelion

Sunshine Recorder

Opening The Mouth

I Saw Drones

Beware The Friendly Stranger

Diving Station

The Beach At Redpoint

In The Annexe

Ready Let's go

Gyroscope

Magic Window

Energy Warning

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Beach at Redpoint, Beware the Friendly Stranger, and Ready Lets Go towards the bottom?

:(

Also Sunshine Recorder and 1969 deserve top slots. And I'm not huge on Dawn Chorus. And I realized I probably just love Beware the Friendly Stranger because of Salad Fingers.

This was probably the hardest best-to-worst I have ever compiled, I actually resorted to writing out the track titles on paper, cutting them out and re-arranging them.

What for you do it? Is it important?

What for you do it? Is it important?

Good point.

wow man you're a true fan

Thanks. That means so much to me coming from you.

i believe that was a form of humor and wit called sarcasm

Oh, an expert.

watmm is packed with experts, but there are few REAL FANS like you.

wow man you're a true fan
Thanks. That means so much to me coming from you.

i believe that was a form of humor and wit called sarcasm
Oh, an expert.
watmm is packed with experts, but there are few REAL FANS like you.
I was being sarcastic.  Again.

Guest ComicMaster

Its rather humorous re-reading that string of quotes in all the possible ways one could take each remark spoken.

WOOOOW man!!! you are -- in all seriousness -- a true fan. you got an IM?

Thanks! That means so much coming from you! Its GeogaddiHeadphase70.

Wait guys -- just wait a second. I think -- I'm not exactly sure....but I think that he was being sarcastic on the first post. Don't quote me, I'm just trying to help you out to avoid an awkward situation.

<3 Aw! Thanks! You're a posting expert!!!!

But you see, WATMM is packed with experts. And while they are many posting experts, there's only a handful of real fans like yourself. <3

Guest ComicMaster

Version 2:

Wow. I bet you think you're a true fan or something, right? WRONG. Listen fuckhead -- we already have true fans here. Fans who have been here longer than your fucking MOTHER has been FUCKING me. THATS RIGHT ASSHOLE. NOW GTFO.

Thanks, that means so much coming from you. Look you piece of rotten, moldy-ass 40-year-old dogshit. I will fucking slit your throat in your sleep if you ever even THINK to post here again.

GUYS. KNOCK IT OFF. DID IT EVER ONCE OCCUR...THAT MAYBE...he was being SARCASTIC????!!!! GOD! I can't stand it anymore!!! Everytime I get on I'm just the mediator just fucking helping and helping and what the hell do I get in return? NOTHING. NO ONE CARES. I HATE IT I HATE IT! My life has no purpose! And tonight was the final fucking straw. I'm done helping people who have no appreciation for me pointing out sarcasm -- I"M ENDING MY LIFE TONIGHT AND I HOPE NEXT TIME NO ONE POINTS OUT SARCASM FOR YOU ASSHOLES!!!

Wait! Don't do it! Here, let me help you out! It's gonna be fine...just let he help you out by...handing you the fucking gun you selfish DICKHEAD. You think that JUST because you are a posting expert you can tell ME how to live MY LIFE????? Well fuck you because I don't get down like that. I hope you rot in hell you miserable lowlife. Good riddance.

What, you think you are the first one to point out shit like that? Look dickhead. WATMM is packed with posting experts. But there are very few jerks like you to just ruin a thread with your supposed 'real fandom'. Why don't you just inhale a exhaust pipe and make the forum a better place. That's how you can help. Now get the fuck out, I'm hijacking this thread.

^That's how I read those quotes, anyways. You gotta read between the lines.

Guest googlyguy
^That's how I read those quotes, anyways. You gotta read between the lines.

I am amazed that you took the time to write this.

Guest ComicMaster

Hey you know I just do what I can to help those with their own personal interpretations of the thread.

Guest ComicMaster
I'M A GIGANTIC FAGGOT WITH TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS

:heart:

Yeah three day weekends rock man. Fucking I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow. Er uh, today. Yeah its technically monday.

Holy shit its 4/20! Damn, that really snuck up...

Archived