IGNORED

Teddy Oggie

boris

Guest Drahken

Find me that weird chiptune sounding AFX fake from early 2000's (02-03 I think). The track is one word, I believe it starts with a P and was awesome but fake. I still kick myself for losing it, was a sick track.

GUYS, DON'T YOU SEE!

Teddy Oggie sounds just like the CORNISH word for potato pie! Only Richard knows how to speak Cornish anymore! I looked it up - his parents are Welsh! THIS IS AUTHENTIC AFX!

:angry:

GUYS, DON'T YOU SEE!

Teddy Oggie sounds just like the CORNISH word for potato pie! Only Richard knows how to speak Cornish anymore! I looked it up - his parents are Welsh! THIS IS AUTHENTIC AFX!

:angry:

Shut up Boris.

Guest bitroast
WIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPpppppppppppppp. the SHimmering Houuur . On REpphlllexx Recooorordss.

I hope the watermark is on the official release.

the promo version will be disc 2 of the limited edition 2CD bundle in response to the number of fans saying they like the watermark.

Guest Pilcat
WIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPpppppppppppppp. the SHimmering Houuur . by WIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPpppppppppppppp. On REpphlllexx Recooorordss.

fixd

get your promo leak watermarks right!

Archived