IGNORED

so, FF VII has been released on the PS Store for D/L

mosca

only in fucking japan!

total and utter fucking wank innit.

anyone know if they plan to pap it up on the EU store?

i'd gladly pay upwards of pounds to be able to play this bad boy on my psp

y0!

Guest Helper ET

im no expert, but cant you just do some sneaky proxy work and download it from a japanese website, or better yet, wait till people spread it onto UK servers?

or maybe i missed your point

i have it on PC with espx - but i use the psp a lot at work and can think of nothing better than to play the greatest game ever written whilst trying to look busy.

Hopefully it will hit the EU/US store soon; the version that's there (the International Version) is basically a Japanese re-release of the US/EU version, in which they improved a few things over the original Japanese version.

Personally, I'd like them to just finally fucking remake FF VII on PS3, high-res graphics, etc.

i have it on PC with espx - but i use the psp a lot at work and can think of nothing better than to play the greatest game ever written whilst trying to look busy.

you can play playstation games on your psp

Personally, I'd like them to just finally fucking remake FF VII on PS3, high-res graphics, etc.

this would be great, and if they released it on all consoles and pc/mac would be even better

FFVII changed my life... sorry but this is true.

i've just started playing it for the first time as i was put of the series by ffVIII which looked amazing and had some really interesting bits but i found boring to play BUT ffvii so far is blowing me away, it just drags you in

you wont even have to downgrade it.

you wont even have to downgrade it.

This is true, you can, but only if Sony releases a version compatible with the PSP (PSOne games have to be slightly modified to run on PSP, so it's not just a matter of taking a ROM dump of the CDs and putting it on a Memory Stick. I don't know if anyone's released it for a modded PSP, but officially, you have to wait for Sony to release it in English or muddle through the Japanese one available on the JPSN store at the moment.

This is true, you can, but only if Sony releases a version compatible with the PSP (PSOne games have to be slightly modified to run on PSP, so it's not just a matter of taking a ROM dump of the CDs and putting it on a Memory Stick. I don't know if anyone's released it for a modded PSP, but officially, you have to wait for Sony to release it in English or muddle through the Japanese one available on the JPSN store at the moment.

Oh I didnt know they`ve changed it? It worked fine with Abes Oddysee and Silent Hill, but that was last year...isnt there a app that converts your ps1 iso to a psp-compatible iso?

Oh I didnt know they`ve changed it? It worked fine with Abes Oddysee and Silent Hill, but that was last year...isnt there a app that converts your ps1 iso to a psp-compatible iso?

If you have a homebrew PSP (you can't run unsigned code on a PSP unless it's been modded with a custom Firmware), yes, that should work, but like I said, I'm not aware anyone has taken a multi-disc game like FF VII and made it PSP-compatible yet.

moot point seeing as i've lost disc 1 in the many moving abouts i've done.

and i concur, it changed my life as well

i almost shit myself hurrying to start up the ps3 so i could buy ffvii from the store.....fuck you Joyrex thanks a lot asshole

assholes.

If you have a homebrew PSP (you can't run unsigned code on a PSP unless it's been modded with a custom Firmware), yes, that should work, but like I said, I'm not aware anyone has taken a multi-disc game like FF VII and made it PSP-compatible yet.

all you have to do is install custom firmware

http://www.devils-shadow.com/forums/psx-do...eboots-v-v.html

Archived