IGNORED

I have all old tunes and boc maxima, will anyone trade for hooper bay, acid memories, etc?

Guest roygbiv

Guest roygbiv

I have a complete and properly ID3 tagged collection of all the old tunes stuff but i need stuff like catalog 3 remmy kid, acid memoires and hooper bay. What do people have?

Guest robotanalysis
I have a complete and properly ID3 tagged collection of all the old tunes stuff but i need stuff like catalog 3 remmy kid, acid memoires and hooper bay. What do people have?

*popsicle stick collection

*herpes

*respect from your mom

I have a complete and properly ID3 tagged collection of all the old tunes stuff

Any chance of listing the tracks for Old Tunes Vol.1 then, as you have them 'properly' ID3 tagged? Or have you 'properly ID3 tagged' them as Untitled as everyone else on internets has done....

Guest robotanalysis

I have a complete and properly ID3 tagged collection of all the old tunes stuff

Any chance of listing the tracks for Old Tunes Vol.1 then, as you have them 'properly' ID3 tagged? Or have you 'properly ID3 tagged' them as Untitled as everyone else on internets has done....

beat me to it...

Guest roygbiv
hes saying YOU'RE A NOOB

Ok firstly why are you people so hostile? Secondly, Im a noob? at listening to music? it doesnt even make sense. Thirdly, i have ID3 tagged them as untitled, because they are untitled. All the Old tunes vol.2 and a few old tunes are titled correctly

Guest lands end road
hes saying YOU'RE A NOOB

Ok firstly why are you people so hostile? Secondly, Im a noob? at listening to music? it doesnt even make sense. Thirdly, i have ID3 tagged them as untitled, because they are untitled. All the Old tunes vol.2 and a few old tunes are titled correctly

People are calling you a noob because you are asking the same question that countless others have been asking for roughly 6-7 years (im looking for hooper bay, acid memories etc...) only back then it was more like "I will trade BOC Maxima and Twoism" instead of Old Tunes and BOC Maxima.

You cannot find Hooper Bay, Acid Memories, etc (except for two little excerpts "circle" and "duffy" from the old BOC site). im guessing that the only people who own them are close friends of the BOC bros and a few others who have been sworn into not putting them on the net, and by this point im pretty sure they will not be leaked (although i am secretly hoping they will some day). Also, Im pretty sure everybody who posts in the BOC sub forums already has the Old Tunes, and BOC Maxima and if not im not sure why, as they are so easy to find.

Dude, don't take it personally man. Back in olden day Joyrex.com days I think most of us probably made equally 'misjudged' first few posts. BoC fans generally spend days and days and weeks initially sourcing out their old stuff (hell I remember looking for Catalog 3 stuff back in the Audiogalaxy days before I realised that it wasn't gonna happen) before resigning.

So yeah, most folks here (if not all) have the Old Tunes 'trilogy' and BoC Maxima, if not a 5 minute search on Slsk will get them to what they want. Take it as read that we probably have almost everything on Fredd-e's/DavidAc's site ( http://fredd-e.narfum.org/boc/discog/ ) engraved permanently in our brains :flower:

yeah sorry man, we've all be lusting over acid memories and the other old releases. if they were available, do you think they'd be in the possession of a few people on the right message board, or do you think they'd spread like wildfire across the web like old tunes did?

we don't have them either. that's why you can't find them.

Archived