IGNORED

Micropenis

Guest Ryan

Guest Yegg

Yeah, it would be kind of interesting or even satisfying to see the crowd of hipsters and yuppies shitting their pants in unison.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zaphod

then they could just jack off on his corpse, maybe put the micropenis on a necklace or put it inside of a locket.

Guest Glass Plate

what do you mean?

There's always violence and such happening at large events like that.

Woodstock has a history of violence, such as the Hells Angels attacking a lot of people. Then there's the 93 wood stock where everything burned down.

Guest hahathhat
what do you mean?

Woodstock has a history of violence, such as the Hells Angels attacking a lot of people. Then there's the 93 wood stock where everything burned down.

i dont think he meant 93 woodstock.

Guest Glass Plate

that's why I mentioned the hell's angels incidents that happened at the first wood stock.

what do you mean?

You really have all your facts wrong.

Altamont.

Woodstock '99.

Guest fiznuthian

imagine the outrage this would have caused had he been a beautiful, thin woman instead of a hairy faux-hippie wizard guy with the shorter end of the phallic stick (something you know, he can't fix now that he was born)...

i just don't see how this was justified whatsoever, has america seriously come to this? we tazer the nude? for fucks sake, i hate this place. you'd all be going "OMG POLICE BRUTALITY" if it was leah rolling on E buck naked getting tazered

i guess it's easier to justify laughing at the guy when you find him visually repulsive.. weird how society shits on living breathing human beings like that. i want no part of it

at first I thought the naked guy was annoying and the cops were alright, then the knee in the gut was overkill and I felt sorry for the guy, then when they tased him I couldn't help but laugh...by the end, listening to the idiot with the cam droning the "whole world is watching" I felt just a generalized misanthropy. The world really is a police state, no matter how soft the gloves - but most people these days are infants.

Guest bitroast

wtlol, they tasered him like 15 times more then they probably had to. poor naked man with small penis. he wasn't doing much other than being naked.

*listen to Venetian Snares - A Penis Is Just A Great Big Clitoris With A Piss Hole*

I thought the cops were being perfectly civil to the gross hippie before they tazed him. On one hand they eventually used over-excessive force, but on the other hand, that jackass was asking for a reality check.

and we all know Big Brother doesn't allow small penises to be viewed in His public

yr reality sux

Guest boo

looks like his clothes were actually a lot more visually offensive than his naked body + nubbin

Guest melotronic

i do not envy any woman who has ever slept with this dude. chances of it actually getting up anyone are next to none with a cock that size

Guest Iain C
I thought the cops were being perfectly civil to the gross hippie before they tazed him. On one hand they eventually used over-excessive force, but on the other hand, that jackass was asking for a reality check.

I'm not even 24 and I'm already entering my middle-aged conservative phase. But living with hippies will do that to you.

I'm not even 24 and I'm already entering my middle-aged conservative phase. But living with hippies will do that to you.

reality check -- yeah, ok.

tazing is dead.

Guest Yegg

and we all know Big Brother doesn't allow small penises to be viewed in His public

yr reality sux

I'm not saying I don't approve of nudity, but you have to be pretty fucking stupid/high to not comply to something as simple as putting on clothes when you're confronted by three cops esp. when you know you've just taken an illegal narcotic. That's not my reality, it's the reality.

Archived