IGNORED

Project 168

Braintree

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my problem is I have too many favourite tracks/eps now, i mean tracks that are real keepers, that i will listen to long after the party is over

project168 4 life

Guest maus
was there any maus this year??

thanks for asking!

there wasn't officially any maus, no...

some cool stuff this year... i've been dropping in to listen through stuff as time allows, and there are definitely a few tracks that are grabbing my attention.

a fair amount of more typical EKT style stuff too, though.

but nothing plainly bad yet!

c

Guest analogue wings

There are a lot of folks taking the tried and true Tussalike route

and still a scary number of people making Ye Olde Breakcore...

the above styles seem to be getting most of the love too. broaden your minds, wattum!

the above styles seem to be getting most of the love too. broaden your minds, wattum!

is there any more post-rock or guitar stuff? i heard a couple of guitary eps in what i downloaded.

Guest analogue wings

is there any more post-rock or guitar stuff? i heard a couple of guitary eps in what i downloaded.

from what i've heard so far - kilbeth is kinda guitar ambient/death metal. there's an honest-to-god actual jazzband (PEA). university acid squad sounds like it might actually be beak, and theres the GJ West one i mentioned which has guitar on it too.

Guest analogue wings

Yeah I kinda just paid out pretty hard on that EP. :sad:

It sounds like whoever it is did another EP too so I dont feel so bad. Seems the other commenters didnt realise it's all covers...

Guest Saskrotch

check out sick to the back teeth's ep

Guest vodor

sick to the back teeth has some awesome stoner/drone rock going on, but it's interspersed with some not-so-awesome stuff. but the rocky bits are rad.

imo

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

did anyone discover the hidden beak yet?

i've not listen many yet. the few i did were braintree (very nice indeed), beneboi (ok but not my bag) and university acid squad (fun but forgettable).

listening via the website doesnt really work for me. i need them all lined up with some volume control.

Archived