IGNORED

Everything wrong with the current state of big budget Film

awepittance

Well, I don't know...I think if you go onto a set of a big budget movie and get a bunch of young actresses and rape them and kill them, maybe you're the one that's wrong, Awepittance.

Guest hahathhat

i can't stand formulaic sequel movies:

1) all the victorious main characters from the previous movie have

a) fallen on hard times

b) drifted apart

2) the main character is on the rocks with the girl he won in the first movie, and has to get her back

3) then the rest of the shit is exactly the same.

national treasure, ghostbusters, i'm looking in your direction.

Guest beatfanatic

yeah fuck this shit...

*goes back to watching Holy Mountain and feeling good about his taste in movies*

you guys should watch the movie... "What Just Happened"... basically showcasing the fucked up nature of Hollywood.

And what a terrible movie that was.

if you run the original prince of persia executable file (prince.exe, i think) through a hex editor, you'll find a bunch of fake/satire game reviews embedded in the code. i accidentally discovered this back in the early 90s.

Guest hahathhat

there's not much to movies sucking -- the budgets are so large they don't want to "risk" it by trying something new. so they "play it safe" by redo-ing stuff that sold before. same things happens in music. there was a band called pop will eat itself. i figure watmm understands this, and this thread is simply for bitching... which i'd say is warranted.

you guys should watch the movie... "What Just Happened"... basically showcasing the fucked up nature of Hollywood.

And what a terrible movie that was.

I thought it was hilarious

Guest melotronic

bruce willis was fucking hilarious in that...

jake gyllenhaal is a fat gash and this film looks intently misguided and disappointing. fuck big budget shit, it's so airily and mindlessly unapologetic

Archived