IGNORED

insane neighbor

Guest zaphod

Guest countchocula
Fuck his dog in the arse.

In all seriousness I second this. Fuck the dogs ass to firmly establish superiority. Then fuck your neighbors ass to firmly establish superiority. I guarantee you will never hear another bark from either of them.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only solution:

leave on weekend (cus you know he's not gonna leave his play)... go to your playlist on the PC, select 54 Cymru Beats, select repeat and turn it loud up afamerican!

Guest zaphod

oh i know, i'll sleep with his ex wife when she brings his kids around on the weekend. that'll show him!

force-feed him 24 little pink diphenhydramine pills

I have thought about this so often. I mean not this exactly but I wanted to somehow slip like 650 mg of diphenhydramine in someone's food or something.

Guest IRARI
force-feed him 24 little pink diphenhydramine pills

I have thought about this so often. I mean not this exactly but I wanted to somehow slip like 650 mg of diphenhydramine in someone's food or something.

that's assault, brotha

Make friends with someone large and menacing.

Have said person come with you to neighbors apartment.

Calmly talk to neighbor about your problem with his dog while said friend silently stands behind you wearing black gloves, cracking his knuckles and generally looking batshit crazy.

a neighbour of mine has had a pitbull/rottweiler/bulldog or whatever for ages, with a muzzle. that's fine, but everyone seems to be getting one now, sans muzzle

so i was walking along the street, a neighbour dude coming the other way, and he was tugging the lead to piss off his own dog, so i crossed the street (the other side of the street is just car parking, no pavement) and he looked pleased with himself, because he has the dog as a weapon, lame

this weak looking teenage girl keeps walking hers by the unsupervised moroccan kids who play on the street all the time, i'm seriously worried they'll get killed by it

i'm not bothered by other dog types but those ones seem to want to kill people

Archived