IGNORED

insane neighbor

Guest zaphod

Guest IRARI

at least it's true in my state that if a dog not on a leash bites you you can defend yourself however you see fit

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you should be able to if it is on a leash too

some dogs are more powerful than any unarmed human tho

Guest Deep Fried Everything

punch a hole in your wall adjacent to this barking dogs cage. when your neighbor asks why, tell him that you've decided you like the sound of the dog barking and the wall in between was fucking up the acoustics

Guest Space Coyote

You should post a copy of the note you left for us to critique and determine if his reaction was warranted

Also my neighbours a few houses down also have two annoying dogs that bark a lot and I would like to adapt your already constructed note to my situation. The last time I left a note I wrote it in blue highlighter and left my phone numbers and this seemed to solve the issue for a few days. I'm thinking a more formal note might buy me a week or two.

force-feed him 24 little pink diphenhydramine pills

I have thought about this so often. I mean not this exactly but I wanted to somehow slip like 650 mg of diphenhydramine in someone's food or something.

it's too bitter. they'd notice right away.

Guest ezkerraldean

microwave your dog, then pour the remains through his letterbox. then microwave his dog

Guest idrn
you should be able to if it is on a leash too

some dogs are more powerful than any unarmed human tho

there have been cases of fully grown men being killed by dogs over the years, not just the usaul children. its a big thing in london to have 'weapon' dogs, especially around peckham. ive seen a crew of greasy 14 year old kids with some nasty beefed-up things... they're practically dragging the owner along. they use them to mug people too - "give me your phone or ill set the dog on you".

Guest Mr Salads
build a brickwall in front of his door

This is my favorite idea so far.

Then in chalk draw a door on the brick wall, with a knob too.

Guest Enter a new display name

Zaphod, I am fully aware of your special ability that is complaining on WATMM, which makes me wonder why you can't complain properly about your neighbor's dog. Grow some balls and show your neighbor that you are member #112, damnit.

an actual answer!:

i had this problem as well, and the key is to tell the rental management people (i.e. who run the leasing office, or whatever the equivalent thing is at the apartment complex); this took care of it real quick.

Guest zaphod

yeah i did that today actually. the dog has been barking since i got home from work. the guy is never at home, that's the problem with even being able to confront him. he's never there.

also, do i really complain that much on this site? jesus.

Guest Mirezzi
build a brickwall in front of his door

This is my favorite idea so far.

Then in chalk draw a door on the brick wall, with a knob too.

beetlejuice.png

Archived