IGNORED

Scientists have unveiled a 47-million-year-old fossilised skeleton of a monkey hailed as the missing link in human evolution.

karmakramer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Stoppit
Researchers say proof of this transitional species finally confirms Charles Darwin's theory of evolution

yeah, because before this, it was pretty flimsy....

i dunno, apparently darwin said there would be thousands of intermediary species, not just one ... the fossil record is suspiciously incomplete. also, darwinists claimed to find the missing link, many times, in the 20th century.

evolutionary science is currently something like pre-newtonian natural science.

Guest Rambo

i would very carefully, very delicately slap on a figure four on that shit. Then i'd spin it over and very gently snap it's neck.

Guest Stoppit
the fossil record is suspiciously incomplete.

I don't see what's suspicious about it. A lot of animals weren't considerate enough to die in a place where their remains could be well preserved for millions of years.

the fossil record is suspiciously incomplete.

I don't see what's suspicious about it. A lot of animals weren't considerate enough to die in a place where their remains could be well preserved for millions of years.

And that, boys and girls, would be the delivery, and discovery, of a pwn.

Guest Enter a new display name

The specimen that created humanity is finally discovered. Let's engage the Evangelions for its protection.

Guest theSun

so do they teach bullshit theology as science in europe too or are americans just another breed of retarded?

Archived