IGNORED

Terminator LOLvation

Guest EDGEY

i saw christian bale in a vietnam movie today called red dawn and it was hilarious

wrong. red dawn has charlie sheen and Patrick Swayze in it, and is completely untouchable. WOLVERINESSSSSSSSS!

T4 wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. There were parts that sucked but a lot good robotic kickin ass scenes and explosions. The ending is just not good at all. The ride is fun though. Fuck Will Smith and both his kids. Keep them out of films!

Guest assegai
T4 wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. There were parts that sucked but a lot good robotic kickin ass scenes and explosions. The ending is just not good at all. The ride is fun though. Fuck Will Smith and both his kids. Keep them out of films!

wat

yeah it is because Will Smith likes to put his kids in movies when they should be at playing with action figures!

and Skynet looked weak....

Fuck McG......

Guest JohnTqs
i saw christian bale in a vietnam movie today called red dawn and it was hilarious

wrong. red dawn has charlie sheen and Patrick Swayze in it, and is completely untouchable. WOLVERINESSSSSSSSS!

i was told it was red dawn, it was on tv and i walked in in the middle

Archived