IGNORED

Tell me your tales of social manipulation/experimentation.

oyster

Guest Iain C
iain c has now proven himself to be much funnier than I previously gave him credit for.

most improved member, 2009

Also most wearing jorts member, 2009.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I really liked to do with a friend now far away is ride on the subway or bus and start discussing the new Britney Spears album very loudly. Than we talk about the unreleased stuff from her, which were really dark and electronic and cool, before we talk about "Unter Uns", a German television soap opera show, and about the hard life the characters have to live and how they can be so hard to survive all the suicides and drug addicts and love affairs and stuff...

What I like to do nowadays is to move really slow on the subway. When all people get to work and want to get out of the train or bus, I move very slowly and enjoy watching their pretentious "I'm so important It is bad to move so slow you prick" views. It's great fun because sometimes I am one of these people too.

Guest dese manz hatin

What I sometimes do is when I see a couple (usually on the subway/bus/train etc) near me I try provoke making eye-contact/flirting with the girl and continue to do so until her boyfriend notices. I could dedicate my whole life to seeing those puzzled looks.

What I sometimes do is when I see a couple (usually on the subway/bus/train etc) near me I try provoke making eye-contact/flirting with the girl and continue to do so until her boyfriend notices. I could dedicate my whole life to seeing those puzzled looks.

last winter, i was waiting in a train station with this street-thug looking couple sitting across from me. the girl goes into the washroom, and the guy comes over "was she looking at you?"... obviously i said "no", but she actually wasn't.

i guess the good news is he thought i might be competition.

Guest uptown devil

last winter, i was waiting in a train station with this street-thug looking couple sitting across from me. the girl goes into the washroom, and the guy comes over "was she looking at you?"... obviously i said "no", but she actually wasn't.

i guess the good news is he thought i might be competition.

a swift headbutt to the nose and the girl is yours

Archived