IGNORED

Tell me your tales of social manipulation/experimentation.

oyster

I know these kind of stories make me/others sound like anti-social pricks/nerds but the key is to find a balance between these kind of exploits and real human interaction.

A good joke is to pretend to be really mad at a person, than pretend to forget you were ever mad at them.

Another good joke is to call someone a lot then accuse them of harassing you.

/"arrogant shithead"

Tell some of yours please. I'm looking at you Salvatorin.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread will be input for nutsacks "handbook on becoming a sociopath part 1".

i mean, pods. sorry, you just sounded like a nutsack.

Guest Funktion

i put on a flawless irish accent whenever i get a taxi and see if they pick up on it

i dont actually do this btw

I rape women with histories of mental illness, knowing full well as a white, middle class and upstanding member of the community there is fuck all chance of a conviction. I suppose that is fairly manipulative and experimental.

lol

I hate it when people fuck with other people, and I hate it more when I find out I'm doing it myself. It's a bad thing and you're going to hell for it :devil:

Now you've got the hang of it!

Another fun joke is to go to a funeral and piss on the casket! Bonus points if you spit in the mourners faces!

when a mate tells story to another and "enhances" the facts to make it more fun/interesting, i like to play along - enhancing it even further until everything sounds like complete bullshit.

it became an internal joke; we used to sit around and tell each other stories then overreact with everything, sometimes even acting roles in a bar or ooutside in front of people. like talking to random girls about serious political issues, talk loud in a bar about some fictional problem that included alot of jargon and made up words... and my favourite: i see two girls sitting on a bench in late afternoon, catching the last rays of sunshine. i approach and ask for a cigarette. if they don't have it, i offer mine and start talking about random events pretending we know each other for a long time and i've just randomly bumped into them. it must be a funny, overreacted made-up story to keep them giggling about how stupid i am, then finish the cigarette and walk away.

Guest cardan
and my favourite: i see two girls sitting on a bench in late afternoon, catching the last rays of sunshine. i approach and ask for a cigarette. if they don't have it, i offer mine and start talking about random events pretending we know each other for a long time and i've just randomly bumped into them. it must be a funny, overreacted made-up story to keep them giggling about how stupid i am, then finish the cigarette and walk away.

i don't think you've ever done that b4

come on out, buddy

Guest dese manz hatin
and my favourite: i see two girls sitting on a bench in late afternoon, catching the last rays of sunshine. i approach and ask for a cigarette. if they don't have it, i offer mine and start talking about random events pretending we know each other for a long time and i've just randomly bumped into them. it must be a funny, overreacted made-up story to keep them giggling about how stupid i am, then finish the cigarette and walk away.

come on out, buddy

not taking this into account i actually think that is a fucking brilliant idea

come on out, buddy

i did. right two days ago. do you think it's not possible? try it. you will surprise yourself with a smack in your face how stupid is to hold yourself back from a harmless fun.

Guest cardan

come on out, buddy

i did. right two days ago. do you think it's not possible? try it. you will surprise yourself with a smack in your face how stupid is to hold yourself back from a harmless fun.

you're foolin no one, chump

steven seagal stabs people like you right in the neck, deep, i've seen it, don't fuck around with truth

Guest Drahken

Maybe not social manipulation but I have a number of great hijinks for a small college town.

Spoongellin'

Step 1: Goto a $1 store and purchase 1 super sized tub of hairgel (your choice on color) and 1 ladel.

Step 2: Lay in the back of your friends truck and drive through frat row, or other regionally appealing

part of the city. Ladel up some gel and fire one off at a pedestrian. If your lucky, they won't know

where this strangely sticky substance came from.

Dirty Money

Step 1: Goto goodwill, purchase a selection of purses and nicknacks.

Step 2: Fill purse with fresh dog poop, top with nicknacks.

Step 3: Carefully insert a bill of some kind ($20 is good) with a pencil to that half of the bill is

buried in dog poop and the other half peeks up out of the top of the purse. Try not to make it

too obvious.

Step 4: When no one is looking, abandon the purse in a high traffic spot and then survey the area

and watch for some passer by to stop and snag the money or purse.

Guest countchocula

This thread reminds me of the that quote where the guy said kids like to be tricked and he told his nephew that Disney Land had burned down. I wish I could find that quote.

This thread reminds me of the that quote where the guy said kids like to be tricked and he told his nephew that Disney Land had burned down. I wish I could find that quote.

deep thoughts, by jack handy

i do this thing where i get extremely upset over mundane requests/questions/actions. Today we were boxing up tofu for shipment and one of the guys asked me if i could get him some more boxes. i look him stern in the eye and said "no" with a very commanding and angry tone. He got all defensive (cause he's not used to me doing this) and i just freaked on him for no reason, only to quickly assure him i was kidding and then proceeded to get him boxes. it's always a laugh cause they never see it coming.

Archived