IGNORED

Tell me your tales of social manipulation/experimentation.

oyster

Guest underscore

My co-worker used to hang out in his college's bookstore. He would take the security strips off of books and put them inside peoples bags. This would cause the alarm to go off whenever they left. Not really an experiment, more of something he just did for the lulz.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know these kind of stories make me/others sound like anti-social pricks/nerds but the key is to find a balance between these kind of exploits and real human interaction.

A good joke is to pretend to be really mad at a person, than pretend to forget you were ever mad at them.

Another good joke is to call someone a lot then accuse them of harassing you.

/"arrogant shithead"

Tell some of yours please. I'm looking at you Salvatorin.

One time I befriended a bunch of shitty young teenagers at the mall as they were shopping, like I acted all "cool" and they thought I was a hep cat. We went all over the place and then I was like, hey guys do you want to smoke a cigarette, and they were all like...fuck yeah that sounds awesome d00d...so then we went to the back of the mall and I took out a piece of rolling paper, put some oregano and shit in it, rolled it up, and then started smoking. They were all like IS THIS REALLY A CIGARETTE? UR NOT TRYIN TO MAKE US SMOKE POT OR NUTHIN RIGHT? And I was like nawww, just hit it up d00d, so they smoked oregano and thought it was the bomb.

Another time I behaved in a similar way, making random disposable friends at the mall, except this time I took them out to the woods nearby, they were thinking I was gonna get them high, but instead I took out a lighter, and proceeded to burn the bag in which this guy had an abercrombie and fitch shirt in. They were all like WTF ARE YOU DOING I AM GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU but they didn't even touch me, then they said they would call the cops, and ran away, but no cops ever came, man that was a great time, goin back to Lancaster PA for the summer last year was a blast...so much terror we inflicted on the shitty suburban youth of that godforsaken place.

Guest dese manz hatin

Also a good joke to play is when you organize a little party, invite two entirley different groups of friends and watch them clash.

I know these kind of stories make me/others sound like anti-social pricks/nerds but the key is to find a balance between these kind of exploits and real human interaction.

A good joke is to pretend to be really mad at a person, than pretend to forget you were ever mad at them.

Another good joke is to call someone a lot then accuse them of harassing you.

/"arrogant shithead"

Tell some of yours please. I'm looking at you Salvatorin.

One time I befriended a bunch of shitty young teenagers at the mall as they were shopping, like I acted all "cool" and they thought I was a hep cat. We went all over the place and then I was like, hey guys do you want to smoke a cigarette, and they were all like...fuck yeah that sounds awesome d00d...so then we went to the back of the mall and I took out a piece of rolling paper, put some oregano and shit in it, rolled it up, and then started smoking. They were all like IS THIS REALLY A CIGARETTE? UR NOT TRYIN TO MAKE US SMOKE POT OR NUTHIN RIGHT? And I was like nawww, just hit it up d00d, so they smoked oregano and thought it was the bomb.

Another time I behaved in a similar way, making random disposable friends at the mall, except this time I took them out to the woods nearby, they were thinking I was gonna get them high, but instead I took out a lighter, and proceeded to burn the bag in which this guy had an abercrombie and fitch shirt in. They were all like WTF ARE YOU DOING I AM GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU but they didn't even touch me, then they said they would call the cops, and ran away, but no cops ever came, man that was a great time, goin back to Lancaster PA for the summer last year was a blast...so much terror we inflicted on the shitty suburban youth of that godforsaken place.

i had a 'friend' in secondary school who'd tell stories like that and i'd be like, "why would you be walking around a mall with paper, oregano and shit?" and he'd never have an answer. do you?

Actually, me and my friend had, prior to going to the mall, came up with a number of shitty things to do to people, and the oregano thing happened to be one of those pranks we thought of. I also "TRY ME" 'd every single perfume in the perfume store right before the oregano thing, and tried on most of the women's clothing in hollister. I guess that qualifies as NOBBISH behavior, but I see no fault in my activities. I'm givin these fucks what they deserve.

What, you guys stand for passive, un-confrontational attitude in our disgusting civilization? "Everyone just mind their own business and enjoy life" "people are just trying to get by in life" "some people have their own problems to deal with" "live, laugh, love" ???? Is having a job and paying the rent way more important than concretely taking a look at the world you live in? I mean a looong look. Dissect the nature of everything around you, and then see if there is any reason to act courteously towards everyone you meet. "oh well you can't blame them for not understanding" Well then you fuckin teach them

Guest Iain C

It's only thanks to our disgusting civilisation that you're posting on WATMM instead of swimming around in your own shit.

i just mean if your idea of fun is finding ways to irritate random people such as setting their clothes on fire then i think your a cock.

and if you keep going round setting peoples stuff on fire then you will end getting hospitalized by someone far more unpleasant than you.

and yeah, "Everyone just mind their own business and enjoy life" "people are just trying to get by in life" "some people have their own problems to deal with" "live, laugh, love" sounds fine to me.

i just mean if your idea of fun is finding ways to irritate random people such as setting their clothes on fire then i think your a cock.

and if you keep going round setting peoples stuff on fire then you will end getting hospitalized by someone far more unpleasant than you.

well most of that occurred on my visit to the area in PA I used to live in. The plastic world there sets me off like a match. I don't end up bothering hardly anyone in Fairbanks, because I pretty much respect most of the people there.

And I admit I was being a bit precocious when I said "teaching them" because most people are so far embedded in society that actually getting them to break free mentally is impossible

please explain how trying on womens clothes, burning someone's property or making them smoke oregano challenges their perception of the world? (other than helping them see that you're a bit of a dick)

well most of that occurred on my visit to the area in PA I used to live in. The plastic world there sets me off like a match. I don't end up bothering hardly anyone in Fairbanks, because I pretty much respect most of the people there.

And I admit I was being a bit precocious when I said "teaching them" because most people are so far embedded in society that actually getting them to break free mentally is impossible

break free from what exactly? who are you to say that if someone is perfectly happy with life, your pathetic hippyish 'see the world for what truely is, maaannnn' is any more correct. in fact you've basically proven that your mindset is not something that anyone should want to embrace, because all you seem to have explained about it in this particular thread is that you enjoy causing mild harm to apparently perfectly innocent people.

Archived