IGNORED

Getting fucking going in the morning

thehauntingsoul

Guest Coalbucket PI

on my few days off work I always have a better day if I get up and get moving with some sort of task or activity rather than lounging in bed, or even having a long shower or cooking some nice food. the best thing is to just get up as soon as I wake and eat some toast and start doing something, so I can have some sort of quantifiable thing that has happened before lunch.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so I can have some sort of quantifiable thing that has happened before lunch.

I think that's the key cause behind this whole idea

it's a threshold thing - or, to put it another way, the burning question is if 'wanking to allie sin bukkake' counts as some sort of quantifiable thing that has happened before lunch.

i set my alarm clock 45 minutes ahead so i always think that i'm late. never fails, i'm retarded

this is, hands fucking down, the only way worth waking up. i am fucking PUMPED AS SHIT to be awake, no matter what time or where i am or what i've got to do, if i wake up with my dick in my girls mouth. end of. i would have loved that for my birthday.

I don't drink coffee, but a tall glass of grapefruit juice always does me right.

What is better that coffee any day is a glass of unsweetened, raw cranberry juice.

Tart as fuck. It'll snap you gight into the real world.

Guest ms-dos
- and you can then wake it and yourself up next morning with ice-cold water and two mildly lubed fingers up your butt. rumour has it you come stupid hard.

edit: shaving in the shower and two mildly lubed fingers up your butt is good too. rumour has it you come stupid hard.

i still laugh every time i see this shit

Guest weed

i laugh stupid hard and cum stupid hard when i awake to a court date.

i cream all over my papers then take a nice 6 mile bike ride to the place of "justice"

then i cream some more on my ride home thanking whoever that i have not gone to jail

edit: no to not

Guest Dr. Bunsen Honeydew

I tend to sabotage my weekends by staying up way too late friday night, sleep until 3 or so on saturday and then the entire weekend is pretty much fucked up. I think ill make an effort to try something like what you suggested in the original post and see how that goes.

Its a bit difficult for me because I appreciate the night time so much more than the day that I don't want to sleep until the sun comes up. maybe i should just live in a basement or get some good shades.

anyhow, good thread

My days are like this:

-Wake up

-Curse the world and shake fists while checking out my dick in the mirror

-Take shower

-Brush teeth

-Get dressed

-Run to work

-Work

-Go home

-Surf internets and play wow

-Wank

-Sleep

And toss in a meal or two at random times.

At the moment I'm in grad school, finished exams, only working on dissertation now which is all self-motivated. So getting going in the morning is fucking crucial.

Rule 1 is never sleep in, my wife gets up at 7:30 for work so I'm always up with her.

Rule 2 is change into you days clothes pronto, nothing is more conducive to farting around doing fuck all than to remain in your sleepwear. I usually shower in the evenings after exercise so in the morning it's usually just a quick wash of hands & face. After a bowl of cereal it's a cup of coffee and bam, ten minutes later I've taken my morning shit. Having evacuated my bowels and lightened myself, I'm now ready to face the day as productive as can be.

Guest Karnov
i pack my stomach with the natural battery that is porridge with cream, brown sugar, and a dribble of honey. or try making porridge with unsweetened cocoa rather than milk (disclaimer:i learnt this from a frenchman), then add full-fat milk and sweeten again with brown sugar. optional razor-thin slices of banana - and maybe a blob of my home-made blackcurrant jam. always with the strong coffee too. porridge is incredible.

:beer:

That sounds incredible. Will be trying this at the weekend.

wake up

put coffee machine on

roll tobacco cigarette

piss

smoke and drink coffee whilst reading watmm

shit

smoke and drink coffee whilst reading watmm

feel sick

(at that point i have been awake for 1 hour and 30 minutes)

Guest Etch

My alarm is set for 6:45 regardless of weekends. When I wake up the first thing I do is shut my window. I sleep right next to it and I always have it open unless its raining. My alarm is BBC Radio 4, I like waking up to a formal british accent. I go through to the bathroom, quick shower, moisturise, brush teeth, fill jug, back into room, water houseplants, get dressed, downstairs.

Stick on a record. Stick on a brew, make porridge (the only thing that gives me enough energy long enough in the morning) Feed the cat. Finish second cup of tea with the intenet, check watmm, news, surf reports. Light up a Camel, check the bird feeders whilst thinking about the day.

Put board in car (depending on forecast)

Drive to studio.

Guest idrn

- press snooze alarm 4/5 times

- realise i really do need to start getting ready

- sniff clothes for clean ones

- splash face, brush teeth, wax hair

- throw some food into bag for breakfast

- arrive 2 mins late for work

my friend swears by modafinil, that wacky new amphetamine that students in america are all taking because it has 'no side effects'. he drops one when he wakes up and 20 minutes later is going all turbo.

Guest ward

get up, walk downstairs rolling a fag, drink some strong columbian or italian coffee whilst smoking a fag outside back door. then i'll need a poop.

poop, shower, clothes. ready.

Guest ward

in the evening. really don't have the energy to do it in the mornings

monday, wednesday and fridays

i'll admit though, i haven't been doing them the past few weeks.

must start again soon, or it's all just lost work

music,coffeee...

watmm, learning about music, working at it quite makes my day fine.....

I love to wake up at 4-5 in the mornig. Its the best time to start the day. It makes me feel fucking fresh. I also am a night creature.

Archived