IGNORED

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Chris Moss Acid

Same fucking engine.

But yeah, it'll be a great game. No doubt about it.

BTW. It's just "Modern Warefare 2" now. I think Infinity War has abandoned the name "Call of Duty" so people won't think they have anything to do with the fuckheads at Treyarch.

Guest El_Chemso

Retardness posting this, its not due out for ages, I don't like to get pumped till its a week or 2 away from release.

aww but our chris likes being 'PUMPED TO THE MAX' .. from a long way out ...

+ plusxepaeprfigurizaotovfoekuswitcizkueliegeskuzyuegettueseet

heebadarsfaespektivfbutstilnotsoeilmiegoefigar -

I saw the commercial for it last night.

*peniscry*

I need to get my xbox fixed :unhappy:

Guest blutac
Same fucking engine.

BTW. It's just "Modern Warefare 2" now. I think Infinity War has abandoned the name "Call of Duty" so people won't think they have anything to do with the fuckheads at Treyarch.

I dunno they did pretty well on world at war, play that way more than modern warfare

Same fucking engine.

I dunno they did pretty well on world at war, play that way more than modern warfare

Yeah, but apparantly the guys at Treyarch kept comparing their game to Modern Warfare which in the end pissed Robert Bowling off so much that he wrote this on his blog:

Seriously man.... You're killing me!

If I see one more Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare google alert come through my inbox, that ends up being a COD:WaW article that is only showing up because YOU referenced Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare more times than you mention World At War....

Especially when you're pulling shit out of your ass. Come on man, interview about your game. Not OURS! Call of Duty: World at War can stand on it's own merits, leave ours out of it. Like this gem of a quote from today's article on CVG...

"In the previous Call of Dutys it might take three or four shots from a bolt action rifle," he explained. "We made sure that a single shot centre mass would kill that opponent because that's the expectation of the player."

WTF are you talking about?! "in previous Call of Dutys blah blah blah". First of all, you didn't work on "previous Call of Dutys", so don't talk as if you're down with how / why things were designed the way they were. Second, you're completely fucking wrong.

Bolt Action rifles are one hit kills in every Call of Duty we (Infinity Ward) made!!

I won't compare it to World at War's Bolt Actions, I can't speak to that because I don't work there. Just like you don't work here, so please stop talking about our games.

A rule of thumb I like to use is.... when promoting your game. Promote YOUR game. Don't compare it to another game, or reference what OTHER games did in the past, pitch YOUR game. I mean, you have lots of cool things you could talk about... like Nazi Zombies....

Can you guys please stop interviewing this guy, talk to someone who actually works on the Dev Team at Treyarch and knows what the fuck they're talking about. Not Senior Super Douche Noah Heller from Activision - who apparently has never played the game and doesn't even work at the developer.

Alright, I'm done ranting... but I can't take another google alert of garbage coming through my inbox with bullshit quotes from this guy.

lol

Guest assegai

Call of duty 4 was awesome and World at war was awesome just for Nazi Zombies. Can someone explain why two companies get to make competing games for the same franchise?

Guest ward

ohh the first one was so much fun

i played for team UK on the PC briefly, and played at a high level in a clan, but quit and started going out for a change instead.

Same fucking engine.

Yeah, but apparantly the guys at Treyarch kept comparing their game to Modern Warfare which in the end pissed Robert Bowling off so much that he wrote this on his blog:

Seriously man.... You're killing me!

If I see one more Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare google alert come through my inbox, that ends up being a COD:WaW article that is only showing up because YOU referenced Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare more times than you mention World At War....

Especially when you're pulling shit out of your ass. Come on man, interview about your game. Not OURS! Call of Duty: World at War can stand on it's own merits, leave ours out of it. Like this gem of a quote from today's article on CVG...

"In the previous Call of Dutys it might take three or four shots from a bolt action rifle," he explained. "We made sure that a single shot centre mass would kill that opponent because that's the expectation of the player."

WTF are you talking about?! "in previous Call of Dutys blah blah blah". First of all, you didn't work on "previous Call of Dutys", so don't talk as if you're down with how / why things were designed the way they were. Second, you're completely fucking wrong.

Bolt Action rifles are one hit kills in every Call of Duty we (Infinity Ward) made!!

I won't compare it to World at War's Bolt Actions, I can't speak to that because I don't work there. Just like you don't work here, so please stop talking about our games.

A rule of thumb I like to use is.... when promoting your game. Promote YOUR game. Don't compare it to another game, or reference what OTHER games did in the past, pitch YOUR game. I mean, you have lots of cool things you could talk about... like Nazi Zombies....

Can you guys please stop interviewing this guy, talk to someone who actually works on the Dev Team at Treyarch and knows what the fuck they're talking about. Not Senior Super Douche Noah Heller from Activision - who apparently has never played the game and doesn't even work at the developer.

Alright, I'm done ranting... but I can't take another google alert of garbage coming through my inbox with bullshit quotes from this guy.

lol

Damn, that's some pretty fucking awesome shit right there. "Seniour Super Douche Noah Heller." Classic.

Back OT:

YES!!! COD:MW has devoured many, many hours of online time and the single player was excellent as well. Wish there was more gameplay in the trailer though - kind of hard to tell what's cinematic and what's actual in-game footage (snowmobile's FTW!)

i hope the frogmen battles are amazing, like the one in thunderball.

i like the return to snow too, like in cod 1 huertgen was a fucking amazing level, so was rocket.

and thank fuck for the return of things to ride in multiplayer (has to be! united offensive style) hopp in a jeep with your clan and get into the heat of battle, i just hope for massive MASSIVE maps like on call of duty united offensive,CODWW all the levels are tiny.

but you know that CODWW will bring out 2 more map packs same time as codMW2 comes out. i bet.

anyways got an email today will be in my xbox360, november the 10th exactly 1 year after i bought the xbox! woo!

"Fookin' 'ell!"

i didnt type that :(

Yeah, sorry - I merged the topics (since I Jazzbanned and posted mine well after yours) and I did it in reverse, where it took my topic title as the starter title.

Archived