IGNORED

snuggling

Fred McGriff

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol, i can't wank if my cat is watching, makes me feel guilty. he just sits there wondering what i'm doing.

Your dead relatives are watching you too.

yeah but at least they understand

fucking lol!

maybe we should gay each other

also lol

I am a huge sucker for cuddling, and this may sound totally fucked but I generally prefer cuddling to sex.

Guest Adjective

if you turn the person you're snuggling with upside-down it feels like you're snuggling someone else

Guest ward
if you turn the person you're snuggling with upside-down it feels like you're snuggling someone else

hahahaha

Guest Stoppit

someone with a face made of feet?

i love cuddling and snuggling and getting all cuddly wuddly, but in the end i come out with a massive raging hardon and my girlfriend either ends up asleep or mad. it's horrendously tragic.

Guest Deep Fried Everything
the key is to turn the snuggle around, let your hand "accidentally" wander downtown on her, then flip that into sloppy seconds.

historically i'd say this is about how 85% of the snuggling i've ever done in my life has ended up... not sure that's a good thing :confused:

i love cuddling and snuggling and getting all cuddly wuddly, but in the end i come out with a massive raging hardon and my girlfriend either ends up asleep or mad. it's horrendously tragic.

ah, young love

Guest Adjective

alright then, everyone's invited, i'm having a gay party at my apartment in 15 mins

bring a flashlight and a dreamcast controller

does your wife get mad about your hardon?

she gets mad because when we cuddle i like to feel around a bit and get reacquainted with the real estate. then i get a hard on. but, inversley, if i do not cuddle with her then we aren't "close enough" and i get in shit either way. then i get a hard on.

Guest idrn

this thread makes me depressed... seems when you actually want a girlfriend you can't get one (or fuck things up). women are always bitching about guys being arseholes etc but when youre really gentlemanly/intimate/nice they think youre "only after one thing". but if you were all like "seriously love, sex would be nice but i mostly just want to snuggle on workday evenings and be generally good to you" they'd be like "lol, what a gay". bullshit.

Guest ward
this thread makes me depressed... seems when you actually want a girlfriend you can't get one (or fuck things up). women are always bitching about guys being arseholes etc but when youre really gentlemanly/intimate/nice they think youre "only after one thing". but if you were all like "seriously love, sex would be nice but i mostly just want to snuggle on workday evenings and be generally good to you" they'd be like "lol, what a gay". bullshit.

yeah, i know exactly what you mean fella.

fuck it, i just wrote out a massive story explaining why, but i don't want to share today watmm, sorry. =(

Archived