IGNORED

happy birthday Fred McGriff

Guest tht tne

I was waiting for a crack in the rolling lol so I could wish you a cracking birthday. Have a great one man !

you should have just posted lol

No way man, I can't break my self appointed no rolling-lol pact. Not even for Fred.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

appee yesterbeedae ... i'm presuming it was a good day .. as it fell on a weekend .... heh i had to work two shifts on mine and sleep in the interum ..

Guest ms-dos

little late (like this midterm paper i was writing yesterday, which misdirected my attention from this very special event -- i swear to McGod), but hope it was a good one fredrick.

today i will eat a tombstone in your honor.

Guest placidburp

birthday! we have never talked befoire mr fred other than you told me off for ruining a rolling lol, which i totally deserved, happy!

gotta say thanks again guys, especially gaarg and kaini for the awesome artwork. penis fred needs to be blown up and bannered and hung in my office for sure. had a good birthday but ended up passing out at 7 pm and missing the dinner my wife planned for me which was bad but we're back on track now. enjoy the rest of your weekend!

worse-- wine, champagne, and jagermeister shots. i went to the bar around the corner for lunch and then a friend of mine randomly showed up so the drinking was fueled by chance celebration and the bartender giving us free everthing. i had eaten like two slices of margherita pizza the entire day... i dont know how i got home but i got there around 7 in time to go out to dinner but then i woke up on my couch at 1 am with a sad little cupcake in front of me. my wife cried the next day. she had spent all this time at work the day before so she could come home and take me out to dinner at this nice restaurant. i felt really fucking terrible about it. but it's ok now.

Guest ms-dos

av-46.jpg

who could stay mad at that face?

lol @ bittersweet cupcake. what do you even do in that situation? are you supposed to eat it to make her happy? or is that just a slap in the face?

Guest ms-dos
well, it was your birthday, not her birthday

and she can cry if she wants to, cry if she wants to?

worse-- wine, champagne, and jagermeister shots. i went to the bar around the corner for lunch and then a friend of mine randomly showed up so the drinking was fueled by chance celebration and the bartender giving us free everthing. i had eaten like two slices of margherita pizza the entire day... i dont know how i got home but i got there around 7 in time to go out to dinner but then i woke up on my couch at 1 am with a sad little cupcake in front of me. my wife cried the next day. she had spent all this time at work the day before so she could come home and take me out to dinner at this nice restaurant. i felt really fucking terrible about it. but it's ok now.

:(

So you got home but don't remember whether you went to dinner? Or you passed out and she went to dinner by herself?

I fuckin hate doing bonehead things and making my gf cry, fuck!

Archived