IGNORED

I got mugged

sneaksta303

ah man, sounds really unfortunate :ohmy:

good luck scraping something together to ease the pain... could you borrow a bit of cash and run out to score street pain pills?

maybe if I knew where to look....

but i don't.

look for two black guys at your bus stop.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest assegai

I might have cracked this case.

I was waiting for the bus, when 2 black dudes asked for my wallet. I said no, and the next thing I knew I was in the hospital with 7 stitches above my right eye and my right eye is still swollen shut. Motherfuckers stole over 200 bucks, my ID, my bus pass, a shitload of phone numbers, etc. Worst of all, they didn't even give me any painkillers.

i almost got my head bashed in with a crowbar one night when i was with friends,very drunk, and threw candy at a car. the car stopped and two angry black guys were in it. we ran away( to safety). i think i learnt a lesson though

Dude, just fucking fight back, kick them in the balls, etc. Of course you were right to say "no". Say no and run away, I know I could outrun a couple of gangster black dudes after kicking them in the balls.

UPDATE:

I woke up this morning feeling disoriented and woozy, and couldn't form complete sentences. I went back to the hospital and they gave me a CT scan. It showed up benign, and they said my problems were do to stress and anxiety. Sooooooooo, they gave me ONE WORTHLESS 5mg VALIUM AND A PRESCRIPTION FOR PROZAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck my life.

yeah my biggest thought here was the addiction thing.

either way, that fucking blows and i'd drink whiskey and go out angry mob style with ya to exact some vegence on a dude.

good luck scraping something together to ease the pain... could you borrow a bit of cash and run out to score street pain pills?

but i don't.

go to local flower store

buy approximately 5-10 opium poppies

grind up

make into tea

ingest homemade morphine/coedine cocktail

feel better

but i don't.

go to local flower store

buy approximately 5-10 opium poppies

grind up

make into tea

ingest homemade morphine/coedine cocktail

feel better

i didn't think they sold opium poppies in the us....

yeah my biggest thought here was the addiction thing.

either way, that fucking blows and i'd drink whiskey and go out angry mob style with ya to exact some vegence on a dude.

gawd ... now i've gotta go and buy some whiskey ... you people ..

Guest abusivegeorge

Shit dude I'm really sorry to hear that, always to good people, why can't muggers mug off fucking bad people, why does that never happen? "Suspected rapist awaiting trial at his home was mugged today by two phillipino crime lords"

That never happens.

Archived