IGNORED

today is going to be a good day

Fred McGriff

hey folks, just a head's up, today is going to be a good day. it would suck to have a good day go unnoticed you know? it would suck to like, i dont know, lose a hundred bucks playing online poker for example, and miss the good day passing by. or it would suck to play really shitty halo and focus on how bad you are at halo and lose touch with the good day. those are just some examples on how a good day can be mistaken for a bad day.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

i've got a feeling

a feeling deep inside

oh yeah

OH YEAH

yeah everybody at my company is at a morning meeting learning about the pay cuts or furloughs that they are going to have to take. might not effect me but still.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i have to leave the house. for a meeting. wearing a shirt. this is how bad days start.

Guest Stoppit

It's too late, it's already gone 4 in the afternoon, and I've achieved nothing.

edit: I may have ruined the positive vibes. sorry.

My day is going to be just like Ice Cube's "It was a good day" I hope yours is too Fred.

The goodyear blimps gonna read "Fred McGriff's a pimp"

Guest theSun

just laser 2 people with 1 shot and your good day will immediately turn into the greatest day evar.

happened to me. it can happen to you.

Guest hahathhat
hey folks, just a head's up, today is going to be a good day. it would suck to have a good day go unnoticed you know? it would suck to like, i dont know, lose a hundred bucks playing online poker for example, and miss the good day passing by. or it would suck to play really shitty halo and focus on how bad you are at halo and lose touch with the good day. those are just some examples on how a good day can be mistaken for a bad day.

it's like you read my mind

went to the meeting, turns out just furloughs. in my position i'll actually end up making more money filling in for people taking days off, plus i get my own days off and lose nothing! then my girlfriend sends me a "lub u" text in the middle of the meeting. awesome.

left, bought a Hostess apple pie, did my laps around the park, getting a shower and now i think i'll drive to LA and go records shopping. holy shit, so far this day is killing!

Guest Deep Fried Everything
i've got a feeling

a feeling deep inside

oh yeah

OH YEAH

really underrated song imo :on2long:

i've got a feeling

i think that everybody knows

oh yeah

(hell yes great song! i don't think many people have heard it s'all)

the only thing brining this day down is the fact that it has to be spent indoors for the next few hours... it's so beautiful out!

Guest Echo

Today will probably be a reaaally bad day because I have to go out in 4 hours (its 4am and I haven't slept in 20 hours, lol!)

Guest abusivegeorge

Today is a good day for me also, I woke up about an hour ago, 5:30PM, going to an AA meeting in a bit and just feel really good. Don't squander this day in bed, like I did, my night shall be good though, guaranteed. I have had Octopus on toast as well, yum yum, and fudge cake.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

back from meeting. it was ok. i realised it was friday so went with converse and a jumper instead of shirt &shoes. lots of work out of the meeting. got home ate 2 pieces of cold pizza and 2 cookies. plain sailing the rest of the day. tonight battlestar gallactica and resident evil 4. easily pleased me. might even listen to the fall too....

Archived