IGNORED

The WATMM Coat of Arms

Guest Etch

Guest Etch

WATMM needs its own Coat of Arms. It needs to be an over the top MS Paint monstrosity combining the essential imagery that has defined this community (Beards, Batcock, Antartica, boobs...etc) A motto is needed and several other components which are indicated in the diagram below. The shield is probably a good place to start. Obviosuly it can look like whatever. It will work as a banner to unite under 'when the time comes' and probably make the funniest T Shirt design of all time ever (with obvious exception the the one LUDD did)

I'm totally drunk so I can't tell if this is a good idea. Im kind of depressed too. Anyway. Tally ho!

coat-of-arms.png

arms_bw.jpg

600px-Coat_of_arms_of_Ecuador.svg.png

447px-Coat_of_arms_of_Canada.svg.png

Guest Etch

Oh yeah, sorry Marf. I found it on a website of victorian animated gift cards. If you look carefully the arm is hinged so that you can simulate the spanking and chortle amongst your lady friends. There were a few others but that was the one I liked the mostest. Ill have a dig around for the link. I think I bookmarked it.

Archived