IGNORED

tiny red spider mites

keltoi

wtf! these things creep me out cos they are so tiny they could congregate in my orifices in their millions and i'd think i just hadn't wiped my arse thoroughly.

last night i spotted one on the bathroom tiles when i was brushing my teeth so i smeared the little fucker. serves him right. what is he doing or eating in my flat? where does he fit in in the food chain?

i couldn't fall asleep cos i felt all itchy. *shudder*

507203554_3bf2073ba4.jpg

theres used to be millions of the fuckers on my house when i was younger, i have dim memories of crushing them and painting the side of the house with spider blood until my parents told me to stop.

Dude - welcome to the last two months here. These little bastards along with all variety of tics are ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE. *shudders*

I feel your pain, and it is an itchy, itchy annoying one. I vote for Science to figure out a virus to kill these, tics, and roaches. I mean, come on, can they REALLY be that important in the greater ecosystem? I think Satan made these on the seventh day when God was sleeping off the acid trip he took on the sixth day when he made Australia.

Guest Iain C

It sounds bad but I used to love killing them when I was a kid, that colour was something else. I don't think I'm going to become a serial killer though, I started on insects and moved on to rodents but I'm sticking with rodents. I can actually hear the mice moving behind my bed. I'm going to enjoy destroying them with a BB gun or something.

Guest Drahken

No spider mites this year, but this is the first time I've ever in my life seen a carpet beetle, under my carpet, under my feet.

Guest zaphod

i remember these things. right now though i've got an ant infestation. the really small ants. i hate them.

I kind of like the little guys. They are bright colored, very tiny, and don't bite or contaminate food so I'm pretty cool with them. I would trade them for the cockroach infestation I currently have in a second. And bed bugs, those are truly the most vile things on the planet. Having a bed bug infestation is one of the most stressful ordeals in life, thank goodness that is over and done with.

Guest Karnov

Those little red things are alright - we had loads of them when I was little. I used to think it was because we had a red brick house and that red was because red brick was their habitat.

They’re certainly a lot nicer that the big fuck-off beetles we’ve discovered in our kitchen – brown things around 8mm long, they look foul.

Guest abusivegeorge

Those little fuckers are nasty, and they DO bite, so fuck them. They are pretty IDM though.

Guest thanksomuch
I kind of like the little guys. They are bright colored, very tiny, and don't bite or contaminate food so I'm pretty cool with them. I would trade them for the cockroach infestation I currently have in a second. And bed bugs, those are truly the most vile things on the planet. Having a bed bug infestation is one of the most stressful ordeals in life, thank goodness that is over and done with.

this

Archived