IGNORED

this freaked me out

keltoi

Guest joshier

Right, so he's physically deformed but in behaviour he's just another normal fucking annoying teen on youtube making shit videos. Great. Fuck off.

Guest abusivegeorge

Keltoi do you actually read any other threads than your own? This is like the 3rd/4th thread in 10 days about this kid.

joshier don't tell keltoi to fuck off.

Edit: feel my power.

Guest abusivegeorge
are you up this hour too george? my eyes feel sore

I went to bed mate about midnight, aiming to get up around four, but overlsept slightly, now I'm watching the poker which I am unable to partake in this morning, or any mornings in fact, but I do enjoy the watch. Have you not been to bed yet?

Keltoi do you actually read any other threads than your own? This is like the 3rd/4th thread in 10 days about this kid.

joshier don't tell keltoi to fuck off.

Edit: feel my power.

yes. saw-fuckin-reeeeeee! i didn't see them.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I thought this disease was supposed to kill people before they reached the annoying teenager phase

Guest abusivegeorge
first 2 pages of watmm titles have nothing remotely suggesting this so kiss my sweet smooth tightly formed bum-ring yo

On account of the fact you're actually correct on that point I will kiss your asshole. If you'd kindly prepare....

way back in the days they used to deform people to look like that so they can entertain those who got bored. bored of having everything they could imagine in their lives.

l'homme qui rit.

Guest thanksomuch
Right, so he's physically deformed but in behaviour he's just another normal fucking annoying teen on youtube making shit videos. Great. Fuck off.

but he's CREEPY!

You would think such a deformity would impart some humility, hmm.

Nope. Just bitterness, eventually.

Archived