IGNORED

Girl Dozes Off At A Tattoo Parlor, Ends Up With 56 Tattoos

triachus

18-jarige-krijgt-geen-3-maar-56-tattoos-in-aangezicht_5_460x0.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...n-her-face.html

i don't like giving a link to thesun, but i can't be bothered to look for any other articles in english

how the fuck can you doze off or fall asleep during the making of a tattoo? doesn't that shit hurt as hell?

this article has a pic of the guy who made the tattoo, his appearance is pretty noteworthy too:

http://www.standaard.be/Artikel/Detail.asp...ikelId=OL2BFIK6

(click the arrows under the pic)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best thing that happened in Belgium this year.

She actually wanted 3 stars but the tattoo guy was speaking french so he misunderstood. Maybe this was the 3 he was looking for:

Untitled-1.jpg

Toumaniantz, 37, who runs a parlour called The Tattoo Box in Courtrai, denies her claim.

He said: "She was awake and looked into the mirror several times as the procedure was taking place. The trouble all started when she went home and her father and boyfriend threw a fit.

"They are saying things now like I doped her or hypnotised her. What rubbish. She asked for 56 stars and that's what she got."

this sounds like what actually happened

stupid mare

i'm considering getting a tattoo.. i hope i don't doze off and end up with a union jack on my forehead

Guest Mr Salads

I wasnt aware tattoo removal still meant the marks would be left behind. I thought it was better than that?

Toumaniantz, 37, who runs a parlour called The Tattoo Box in Courtrai, denies her claim.

He said: "She was awake and looked into the mirror several times as the procedure was taking place. The trouble all started when she went home and her father and boyfriend threw a fit.

"They are saying things now like I doped her or hypnotised her. What rubbish. She asked for 56 stars and that's what she got."

face1f.png

face1f.png

braintree?

I think her whole story falls to pieces when she says that she fell asleep whilst having red hot needles shoved into her face.

I think her whole story falls to pieces when she says that she fell asleep whilst having red hot needles shoved into her face.

Not to mention 3 and 56 sound completely different in French and English.

Guest abusivegeorge

Fell asleep, fucking lol, you don't fall asleep when being tatooed anywhere, especially the fucking face.

Exactly, although I haven't got a tattoo I've seen friends getting them done and one got a tattoo on the bottom of her spine and started throwing up from the pain halfway through.

tattoos don't hurt that much but on the face i find it inconceivably hard to fall asleep due to, of curse the pain, and, the fact that there is a needle repeatedly puncturing your face.

either way i feel bad for her, even though she's an idiot.

Archived