IGNORED

Girl Dozes Off At A Tattoo Parlor, Ends Up With 56 Tattoos

triachus

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest analogue wings
tattoos don't hurt that much but on the face i find it inconceivably hard to fall asleep due to, of curse the pain, and, the fact that there is a needle repeatedly puncturing your face.

either way i feel bad for her, even though she's an idiot.

you feel bad for her, but not the guy she is fucking over because of her own idiocy?

Guest abusivegeorge

Yeah you feel bad for her, but you give mcgriff no chances, faggotrey first on this forum essines, I demand you apologise for calling mcgriff an idiot fag.

I ought to let you all know I love essines, so no jumping on the hate bandwagon.

tattoos don't hurt that much but on the face i find it inconceivably hard to fall asleep due to, of curse the pain, and, the fact that there is a needle repeatedly puncturing your face.

either way i feel bad for her, even though she's an idiot.

you feel bad for her, but not the guy she is fucking over because of her own idiocy?

oh hell yeah i feel bad for him, the bitch is stupid. i guess i feel sorry for her ignorance. dude will do better to move on though, obviously.

i guess he made as bad a choice as her cause he tattooed his heart with sadness.

Guest analogue wings
oh hell yeah i feel bad for him, the bitch is stupid. i guess i feel sorry for her ignorance. dude will do better to move on though, obviously.

i guess he made as bad a choice as her cause he tattooed his heart with sadness.

I don't think he has the option to just "move on" - he's been dragged into a lawsuit and international media shitstorm he wanted nothing to do with in the first place. All for giving some dumb skank exactly what she asked for.

When you get a tattoo, do you just go "3 stars please", or "one wolf please" and leave them to it? Fuck off, she'd have to have told him where, how big and what colour she wanted each of her "3" stars. And he's still gonna be confused about the number? Such a crock of shit.

edit: tauboo

Guest abusivegeorge

Or she was on xanax/fucked on drugs, and really did fall asleep, and he thought it would be hilarious to tattoo the fuck outta her face lol.

I never liked or understood why people get tattoos. My sisters hot friends get loads of them. Like skulls on their chests etc. I find it really ugly and it doesn't make them any hotter. When they get old they are going to look like idiots. All these old ex-scenesters with skulls on their sagging tits

i have a tattoo. it's a diabetes tattoo. mind you it's a bit bigger than i thought, don't ask, but i'm fine with it. it's useful. if i hate it enough i can get rid of it for some money and scars. but i mean i had a decent enough reason to get it so i'm ok with it. even when i'm older i will look at it and think "(something 40 years from now)" and be alright.

as for 56 stars on your face, fuck knows. and 13 skulls scattered on your chest, i dunno. it's kind of cool to see once or twice but i'd rather the natural beauty of a womans body etc etc.

everyone has a tattoo today though, you know

Guest Mr Salads

yeah tattoos are the bodys equivalent to putting spinning rims on your escalade

if you leave that shit alone you will retain the value of the vehicle

but whatever you want to drop 500k on that shit, cool it looks retarded tho

i have a tattoo. it's a diabetes tattoo. mind you it's a bit bigger than i thought, don't ask, but i'm fine with it. it's useful. if i hate it enough i can get rid of it for some money and scars. but i mean i had a decent enough reason to get it so i'm ok with it. even when i'm older i will look at it and think "(something 40 years from now)" and be alright.

is it one of these?

Diabetes Tattoo

Guest nene multiple assgasms

if I were gonna get a tattoo it would have to be a photorealistic cuttlefish.

is it one of these?

Diabetes Tattoo

eventually, and it'll probably be on my dick.

She is only 4 stars away from reaching Bowser, how unfortunate.

lmfao

but in all honesty, look at the dude who did it, anybody who is THAT fucking psycho probably would have absolutely no problem drugging and tattooing the fuck out of some girl

SNN1718B-280_826324a.jpg

Guest nene multiple assgasms
She is only 4 stars away from reaching Bowser, how unfortunate.

lmfao

but in all honesty, look at the dude who did it, anybody who is THAT fucking psycho probably would have absolutely no problem drugging and tattooing the fuck out of some girl

SNN1718B-280_826324a.jpg

whoa I think we've got the same glasses frames.

Archived