IGNORED

i just got stung on the skull...

QBLA

i pulled into my driveway and i notice the empty house for sale a couple of doors down with the door wide open and no one around. i went over to investigate if it was broken into and called the owner. just then when i was on the phone, something landed on the side of my head buzzin and stingin... i yelled "FUCK!" while on the phone and looked up and say a wasps nest above the door... i yelled at the wasp "YOU BASTARD FUCK!" and picked up a rolled up newspaper and threw it at the nest and ran... the side of my head is hurtin' pretty bad right now... i want to go back out there and punch that fuckin wasp in the face... THAT BASTARD FUCKIN WASP BITCH!

Guest my usernames always really suck

I guess this is why you're called asymmetrical head xD

i was in the scouts. my cousin was too. when we were out fucking expeditioning or some equally vapid shit, he sat down for a rest on a stump

and acquired a visitor, a PATIENT visitor. as we were heading out of the forest he tripped over a log - man, we thought he was overreacting

until we found out a wasp had apparently been camping out for a while and didn't like the whole jolting about the shop

edit: AND STUNG HIM ON HIS SCROTUM

forgot that bit

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

thats what you get for being nosy and getting "all up in yo neighbors bidzness" yo

Guest abusivegeorge

Yea wasps will skull fuck you.

Bees are sound and lovely creatures (handled them by bare hand and won't sting you unless you provoke them) but yeah fuck wasps and their cunting morally inadequate behaviour.

vinegar/baking soda

alkaline

i find it intriguing this good/bad dichotomy is all over the shop in nature

bees/wasps

dolphins/sharks

or even diarrhea/superAIDS

a paste of baking soda works for bee stings.

. . . or grinding up an aspirin in a spoon with water.  Doubles as pain reliever. I got stung a fair number of times as a kid that wasn't fond of socks.

Asymm, don't lie. You broke into your neighbor's place and were carrying shit out the front door when you were stung by the wasp.

Bitch had it comin, y0!

Guest abusivegeorge
a paste of baking soda works for bee stings.

. . . or grinding up an aspirin in a spoon with water.  Doubles as pain reliever. I got stung a fair number of times as a kid that wasn't fond of socks.

Are you serious? Grind it onto a spoon? Like a tablespoon? Teaspoon? and cover with water? I ask this because I went for a blood test earlier and she hit the nerve ending in my arm with the needle and my whole arm from elbow downwards including fingers is fucking killing me and the Ibuprofen are not working much.

Are you serious? Grind it onto a spoon? Like a tablespoon? Teaspoon? and cover with water? I ask this because I went for a blood test earlier and she hit the nerve ending in my arm with the needle and my whole arm from elbow downwards including fingers is fucking killing me and the Ibuprofen are not working much.

I wouldn't recommend putting it on a fucked-up injection, but here's how I've done it:

Put the aspirin in a spoon (size is not desperately important), and put water in the spoon.  Move the aspirin around until it dissolves and creates a sort of paste, and apply the paste to the bee/wasp/hornet/what-have-you sting.  It dries quickly, so make sure you don't just leave it in the spoon.

Guest abusivegeorge

Thanks dude, if I have any aspirin I'll give it a try, there's a small tear in my arm, because when she hit my nerve my arm spasmed and of course the needle ripped it, so I'll see if this works, thanks, I can't see how it will do any harm as it's only aspirin, just a quicker way to the pain relief I'd imagine, thanks bro.

Thanks dude, if I have any aspirin I'll give it a try, there's a small tear in my arm, because when she hit my nerve my arm spasmed and of course the needle ripped it, so I'll see if this works, thanks, I can't see how it will do any harm as it's only aspirin, just a quicker way to the pain relief I'd imagine, thanks bro.

I'll say it again, I would recommend waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in.  I think the theory behind aspirin on bee stings is that it absorbs some of the venom, so just putting it on an open injection site might just sting more than actually do any good.

Guest abusivegeorge

I'll say it again, I would recommend waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in.  I think the theory behind aspirin on bee stings is that it absorbs some of the venom, so just putting it on an open injection site might just sting more than actually do any good.

Ah ok, I get your point, we have no aspirin anyway, as for waiting for the Ibuprofen to kick in, I took them 2 hours ago :(.

Ah ok, I get your point, we have no aspirin anyway, as for waiting for the Ibuprofen to kick in, I took them 2 hours ago :(.

:ohmy:

That's way too long.  They should be effective within an hour.  I know you can also take acetaminophen in tandem with ibuprofen, though I'm not sure what the effect is as far as your liver is concerned.

Guest abusivegeorge

:ohmy:

That's way too long.  They should be effective within an hour.  I know you can also take acetaminophen in tandem with ibuprofen, though I'm not sure what the effect is as far as your liver is concerned.

Can't take acetaminophen, in fact I can't take any pain killer other than Ibuprofen because of my liver. But as for them having not worked, thats how bad the pain is, she must have actually punctured the nerve because its not gone off slightly, and its taking me a while to type because it really fucking hurts, and I am not one to complain about pain, lord knows I've had enough of it to be used to, but this is like I've been stabbed in the arm, literally, even the muscles feel torn, have come to physical sickness twice but not had anything to throw up, on account of the fact I feel too sick to eat.

Archived