The best optical illusion ever.

chaosmachine

Guest my usernames always really suck

I don't see a cock drawing.

You said there would be a cock drawing.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
again, not too be a cunt in all this but i dont see why people are so amazed? its just the sort of thing you see in a book and go 'hrmm' to surely? same as circles and squares seeming different sizes, gray looking like different shades or straight lines seeming bendy.

the part that makes it great is you can't turn the effect off. your brain is misinterpreting reality, and you can't do anything about it.

Guest abusivegeorge
This one freaks me out too -

image001.jpg

Despite knowing that squares A and B are the same colour (and have known for about 5 years now), I still can't believe it ! Stupid eyes....

completely stuck on this one :S?

Guest Franklin

image001.jpg

Despite knowing that squares A and B are the same colour (and have known for about 5 years now), I still can't believe it ! Stupid eyes....

not your eyes... blame your brain

Guest Rabid

What's up with that spiral, since when does blue = green? I don't believe it, you're all in on a joke to get Rabid to open up paint or whatever and move the colors together and see they don't match and I'll be fooled and you'll all laugh.. yeah right, I call bullshit no way those colors are the same fuck this peace out cya tomorrow wattm

Colours are great aren't they? I love when I'm colouring a dark, night time kinda picture, and I have a colour that looks like brown against the night time sky, but if I paint it against pure white it looks like very dark green or something like that... it always messes with my head!

Guest my usernames always really suck
Colors are great aren't they? I love when I'm coloring a dark, night time kinda picture, and I have a color that looks like brown against the night time sky, but if I paint it against pure white it looks like very dark green or something like that... it always messes with my head!

hey chaosmachine i recommend a wordfilter so people are forced to spell color correctly

Colors are great aren't they? I love when I'm coloring a dark, night time kinda picture, and I have a color that looks like brown against the night time sky, but if I paint it against pure white it looks like very dark green or something like that... it always messes with my head!

hey chaosmachine i recommend a wordfilter so people are forced to spell color correctly

how bout carpet bombs to destroy USA?

Guest Adjective

image001.jpg

that one is excellent. it is so good that i thought you didn't know what the hell you were talking about. so i opened it in photoshop and used the color picker on the squares to be sure. :rhubear3::rhubear2::rhubear1:

Colours are great aren't they? I love when I'm colouring a dark, night time kinda picture, and I have a colour that looks like brown against the night time sky, but if I paint it against pure white it looks like very dark green or something like that... it always messes with my head!

hey chaosmachine i recommend a wordfilter so people are forced to spell colour correctly

I second that.

Guest nene multiple assgasms
well, how bout the fact that black is actually all of the colours of our visible spectrum, not brown, BLACK

BOOM! blew yer mind

that's white, silly. black is just the absence of light.

well, how bout the fact that black is actually all of the colours of our visible spectrum, not brown, BLACK

BOOM! blew yer mind

that's white, silly. black is just the absence of light.

just making sure you guys are on your toes :P

Archived