IGNORED

Michael Jackson is dead.

Guest Mr Salads

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm so distraught that i had to log onto watmm. wtf.

rest in peace.

his life was shitty. his father forced him to work, abused him. he turned into a fucked up adult because of external forces like the recording industry and, again, his father. all the pressures in his life made him compensate for a childhood he never had. he was a tragic person.

i'm interested in the consequences of his death. what information will come out about his life (not so much the molestation, but stuff that shows how mentally fragile he was), books that will be written, the inevitable giant funeral, the greatest hits record, the unfinished material released as another record, the unfinished material that will have celebrity duets inserted and released as yet another record, the conspiracy theories about his death, etc. i just wanna see how people are going to milk this (my guess: constantly and viciously).

in conclusion, everyone dies, hyperbaric chamber or not. the end.

Guest abusivegeorge

rest in peace.

his life was shitty. his father forced him to work, abused him. he turned into a fucked up adult because of external forces like the recording industry and, again, his father. all the pressures in his life made him compensate for a childhood he never had. he was a tragic person.

i'm interested in the consequences of his death. what information will come out about his life (not so much the molestation, but stuff that shows how mentally fragile he was), books that will be written, the inevitable giant funeral, the greatest hits record, the unfinished material released as another record, the unfinished material that will have celebrity duets inserted and released as yet another record, the conspiracy theories about his death, etc. i just wanna see how people are going to milk this (my guess: constantly and viciously).

I think I just found my love on watmm.

Glastonbury is going to be fucking hilarious. Wish I was there to hear the rumours going down right now. Richard Whiteley popping it a few years ago was surreal enough to hear at a festival when you're seperated from society and off your face.

Guest Rabid

rest in peace.

*wipes tear*

rest in peace.

I think I just found my love on watmm.

and i just lost mine :cry:

MICHAEL WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME

Guest Mr Salads

Someone on facebook posts "Thriller" to remember him

Did you see the video? You do know he is a zombie in that one right

I mean lets just be fucking clear about something here

My earlier glibness does not mask the fact that this guy made some awesome as all hell music, and this is all a bit odd.

Guest Mr Salads
My earlier glibness does not mask the fact that this guy made some awesome as all hell music, and this is all a bit odd.

We got to get that shit out of our system before we can truly mourn the loss of the greatest pop star of all time.

Guest Rabid

in b4 conspiracy theory

Guest Hanratty
he owned the Beatles, didn't he? who owns them now?

YEAAAHHHHH BITCHES

his children?

WRONG, it's Macauley Caulkin

Archived