IGNORED

Futonic Records: Tribute To Antarctica artwork poll (Closed)

Brandi_B

Guest Pennywise

Stoppit, mainly because he got the text right unlike quite a few of those. good work though people

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest analogue wings
Stoppit, mainly because he got the text right unlike quite a few of those. good work though people

picard-facepalm.jpg

Guest Pennywise

picard-facepalm.jpg

huh, i don't understand. :sad:

Guest analogue wings

picard-facepalm.jpg

huh, i don't understand. :sad:

as far as the text goes, don't let that affect your choice. It will be changed to fit the futonic records style and placed in the best position possible.

as far as the text goes, don't let that affect your choice. It will be changed to fit the futonic records style and placed in the best position possible.

That and the bit about final font/location and junk being the decision of Futonic.

Guest Pennywise

That and the bit about final font/location and junk being the decision of Futonic.

lol, sorry. it's because I skipped reading it. i like the image too so my vote holds

Guest bitroast

i'd also like to point out that the added white space on the pics mess with the dimensions/borders on some of the pics (ie -> mine :tongue: ) and won't be part of the final cover... unless futonic records decide to keep the black ms paint text/awkward image dimensions.

Guest bitroast

if autechre mispelling untitled wrong is anything to go by, typo album titles must be pretty idm.

The 'future girlfriend' one looks great when its a bit larger, and it hasn't had any votes yet, so voted for it

'stoppit' is awesome too though

edited the main post to include this:

You may also view the larger photos on photobucket Here, or download the attached zip file containing all of the larger images. The name tags are NOT on these larger images. There is also a faint mirror image at the bottom of all the images that photobucket adds, so ignore that.

Guest Iain C

I voted for Stoppit. Looks like a popular choice! Some other nice ones too - Idiron's nearly got my vote, Benedict Cumberbatch and Yek came close too but were both let down by the typography IMHO.

Archived