IGNORED

scared to be an american

vamos scorcho

what is the best country to move to

i want to move out and work a job

and buy synthesizers

and make famous idm

because being in america is getting scary

fox news, can't imagine any other news network even approaches the pure evil and terror that fox news has achieved. it's literally like watching a bunch of high power psychopaths putting incredibly high level psychological brainwashing techniques to use in order to control things the way they want them to be controlled.

yeah, a huge percentage of america is aware of how fox news do

but another huge percentage falls for it. and a lot of that percentage actually thinks that there is going to be an uprising against "liberal america." i shit you not.

anyway, yeah, scared, etc. now the passion is gone. i no longer care. back to the blissful nothingness. i shouldn't have turned on fox news tonight.

i think liberals/intelligent people/anybody who gives a FUCK about the future of our very lives should consider turning on fox news for 5 minutes every night, just to remind ourselves of what exactly we're dealing with.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

here's probably the best thing to ever air on fox news (shitty quality but it's worth it):

yeah but does anyone really care about fox news? calling out fox news seems kinda like the lazy man's protest. i thought the only people that watched fox news were either retired and shitting in their diapers or the same people who buy the national enquirer. do you really think fox news is brainwashing or manipulating anyone using high level doohickeys or whathaveyous? i really think bitching about fox news is kinda like liberal just out of highschool training wheels kinda stuff.

anyway i like your style scorcho i'm juss sayin my opinion is all when it comes to calling out fox news. everything leans one way or the other.

yeah but does anyone really care about fox news? calling out fox news seems kinda like the lazy man's protest. i thought the only people that watched fox news were either retired and shitting in their diapers or the same people who buy the national enquirer. do you really think fox news is brainwashing or manipulating anyone using high level doohickeys or whathaveyous? i really think bitching about fox news is kinda like liberal just out of highschool training wheels kinda stuff.

anyway i like your style scorcho i'm juss sayin my opinion is all when it comes to calling out fox news. everything leans one way or the other.

fuck this thread i'm on training wheels

but i still believe that a select few work as hard as they can to control what the pepple think

fuck this thread i'm on training wheels

but i still believe that a select few work as hard as they can to control what the pepple think

yeah i wonder about that. then i wonder if it's just easier if they pander to an audience. there are plenty of old people and inbreds that watch news to see/hear what they want to see/hear. conservatives want to see oreilly verbally beat up on insane clown posse the same way they want to see clint eastwook say spook and gook and beat up young people. you can't control an inbred by telling him to fuck his sister when he's already doing it in the first place. i dont know just dont gordo your thoughts is all. i fear i might be gordoing my thoughts right now... so it must be bed time. oh wait zack galifanakis is about to come on letterman. yay.

Guest abusivegeorge

You were fucking pissed at 11 PM and you were still up and posting at 6:21 am. Fuck man.

dude, famous idm is an oxymoron of colossal proportions... with the exception of aphex twin, though that's only with people into music... in terms of mainstream post/alternaschlubs (this indierock thing is continuing the pussifonication of the american male: fuck the world) they have no fucking idea who aphex twin is, allow me an example....

i have a t-shirt with "aphex twin" scrawled out in richard's handwriting from, i believe, drukqs or if not i care because you do or the RDJ EP... i went to this place the old oak tavern in wicker park and as i sat down and started flirting up the bartender as i ordered she's like "what's that notebook for?!" i'm like "i write rhymes when i get bored of people at bars" and she's like "are you some kind of gangster?!" and then this hipster-lookin-dude workin there grabs her and is like "hahaha girl don't you see this guy is wearing an aphex twin shirt and you're calling him a gangster?!@ you're such an idiot sometimes!!"

naturally, if you're true to your idm roots you'll never ever be famous and you'll actually love it, because your music is too complicated for the average joe to appreciate. it takes a special breed of dork to understand exactly what you're going for, and so is the love affair with idm

Guest Iain C

I think you're wrong sini. I spend a lot of time amongst people who you'd probably describe as indie rock pussies, hipsters, whatever, and they've all heard of/are fans of autechre, boc, etc. too and often much weirder stuff. Maybe it's a UK thing.

Guest theSun

I spend a lot of time amongst people who you'd probably describe as indie rock pussies, hipsters, whatever, and they've all heard of/are fans of autechre, boc, etc. too and often much weirder stuff. Maybe it's a UK thing.

so far i have not actually met anyone IRL who listens to afx, ae or boc besides the d00d who was in an electronic band that kind of got me started listening to that shit in the first place. i said i needed more chaotic music with unnatural sounds, since then i have had a perpetual music boner for sean and rob.

I think you're wrong sini. I spend a lot of time amongst people who you'd probably describe as indie rock pussies, hipsters, whatever, and they've all heard of/are fans of autechre, boc, etc. too and often much weirder stuff. Maybe it's a UK thing.

i would say that's very likely... most of the hipsteresque people i know tend to cringe at fast/drilly/bass-driven/entertaining music and tehn they always want to put on some fucking whiny dude/bitch wailing about this and that over a twangy acoustic guitar and they tell me to listen it's so great it's so great but it's like fuckall.

as i said in my original post, aphex twin is a fairly common name amongst people who *know music*, whether they're a cool person or the aforementioned indie rock pussies, hipsters, whatevers. in terms of the mainstream or average person per capita, especially in the USA and then also in the UK, i would say it's more than likely going to be the case that tehy don't know who aphex twin is, which is the way i reckon aphex twin wants it. he could have come a mainstream act in 1997-98 but he decided against it after windowlicker, properly fucking off for three years.

most people would get their music videos winning mtv music-video-deathmatch shows and be like omfg here's my moment, thank god richard james is smarter than that

i know alot of people who know of idm music and simply dont like it. at the end of the day its called inventive dance music, and yet you cant really dance to it. if you dont know teh tunes well your fucked. people like to dance to beats they know, with bassline and melodies over the top that are new and interesting. me included.

also, autechre, aphex twin andsquarepusher were all introduced to me by the mosher magazing kerrang when i was about 13, i imagine there was a hell of a lot of people reading that shit back when it was cool to be a mosher 8 years ago, instead of emo/hipster/scenester.

Archived