IGNORED

Welcome To The Upgraded Forum

Joyrex

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are all the old quotes basically fucked then?

I thought they were supposed to be upgraded... I'll see if I specifically have to do that, but it should have done it automagically.

Guest inteeliguntdesign

up/down reputation? let the shitstorm commence. this wont be pretty.

lookin' good though. it'll take some time to get used to, but seems cool so far.

seen forums do this before. the regulars form an unintentional group and downvote the others, who then fuck off, leaving the forum with less content. woo. it's like post count faggory but a million times worse.

Guest Georges Bataille

this looks pretty damn sweet you guys

i'm having a beer to celebrate the new forum

Guest abusivegeorge

My nan loads quicker than this.

Seriously though, fuck you joyrex.

Nah in all honesty I like it, as said above will take a bit of getting used to, hope you enjoyed the holiday mate. Keep up the good work.

Guest Gary C

It's stupidly hot, I've got a headache and now this. Oh, watmm.

I'm not sure I like it so wide, actually. But, oh well.

Eeek, this skin sure is wide (Gives my eyes some exercise thought !). I was about to say - I'd prefer if the recently added topics side bar wasn't there and there's a little cross right there for me to get rid of it. Good ol' web2.0 ....

It looks like the new top tabs will integrate the main site (erm, whenever that happens :lol: ) with the forum a lot nicer too

I agree that the reputation thing could stir up a lot of negativity here too... I moderated a board that had a 'karma' level and that quickly ended up getting quite messy with peoples egos.

Guest Enter a new display name

We all know how Chaosmachine is going to celebrate Canada Day tomorrow... By improving the website!

Wow the title at the top left is fuckin hideous. Can we have a poll to decide the best logo that goes there plz?

also subforums?

As I said, I pooped that out in 2min. And it will be replaced with a proper logo of my design. Keep in mind this is the default skin, and I'm just in the dark as you guys are... We'll work it out over the coming days.

Subforums are there; I just need to add the custom links we had before.

Guest my usernames always really suck

so I have to buy a 4:3 monitor now if i don't want the forum layout stretching into my peripheral vision?

Archived