IGNORED

WATMM Skin Requests and Issues

Joyrex

another thing is that it mostly seems to bring you to the first post on the last page, rather than the first unread post, occasionally it works, but usually doesn't.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mobile version sucks at the moment because it seems to have a bug where the next/previous page button loads the first page of the thread instead. Sometimes this extends so that even the forum index link at the top will load the first page, very annoying

i don't have this problem. mobile firefox.

Mobile version sucks at the moment because it seems to have a bug where the next/previous page button loads the first page of the thread instead. Sometimes this extends so that even the forum index link at the top will load the first page, very annoying

I had this on iOS9 beta but it went away with iOS9 final and sometimes still appears in the chrome app but not in safari anymore. it happened also on other pages using IP Board software

I'm on Chrome; it does have other problems with watmm but Firefox is dead to me after the desktop version became far too bloated.

I've noticed that if a thread has a 'best answer' then clicking the thread link will take you to the first page rather than the latest. (I'm using chrome on Android).

I had this on iOS9 beta but it went away with iOS9 final and sometimes still appears in the chrome app but not in safari anymore. it happened also on other pages using IP Board software

I'm on latest iOS9 with latest Chrome, but on an original iphone 5. I doubt that's the problem though. It worked fine up until about a month ago!

The entire site is getting a major revamp, and the new forum software is built around a responsive design, so no more mobile skins, etc. - depending on what device size you are on, the forum will adapt to that screen size.

Archived