IGNORED

You forgot something in the new layout

jules

Seriously Joyrex - you're in denial about the awesomeness of Clark. How many more consistently kick ass releases does the man have to put out? I know you're found of the "He doesn't have a big enough catalog" line, but he's released 3x the amount of music that Cylob has. He would also be the most active musician out of the other subforum artists as he puts out an album and ep practically every year and shows no sign of slowing down!

lololol

CLARK SUBFORUM

Seriously Joyrex - you're in denial about the awesomeness of Clark. How many more consistently kick ass releases does the man have to put out? I know you're found of the "He doesn't have a big enough catalog" line, but he's released 3x the amount of music that Cylob has. He would also be the most active musician out of the other subforum artists as he puts out an album and ep practically every year and shows no sign of slowing down!

lololol

CLARK SUBFORUM

Clark is indeed awesome, but he hasn't put out 3x the amount of music Cylob has...

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Cylob

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Chris+Clark

lol Yeah I was exaggerating. But Clark seems to be someone who pushes for a unique sound and tries to move electronic music forward in ways that Cylob has not. No disrespect as I can dig on some Cylob...

... juss sayin'

lol Yeah I was exaggerating. But Clark seems to be someone who pushes for a unique sound and tries to move electronic music forward in ways that Cylob has not. No disrespect as I can dig on some Cylob...

... juss sayin'

Your statement about Cylob not pushing musical boundaries does not compute

Guest Enter a new display name

Why should we need a Clark subforum if the posts in the Totems Flare thread are limited to "I love Future Daniel"?

Seriously Joyrex - you're in denial about the awesomeness of VENETIAN SNARES. How many more consistently kick ass releases does the man have to put out? I know you're found of the "He doesn't have a big enough beard" line, but he's got 3x the amount of beard that Cylob has. He would also be the most active musician out of the other subforum artists as he puts out an album and ep practically every year and shows no sign of slowing down!

lololol

VENETIAN SNARES SUBFORUM

Guest Enter a new display name

Why should we need a Clark subforum if the posts in the Totems Flare thread are limited to "I love Future Daniel"?

Because the album hasn't even officially come out yet.

The following posts are going to be "I got my copy and I love Future Daniel", anyway...

no not clark

we need a bochum welt subforum, he;s the best artist next to afx i can think of

even better when listening whilst being drunk, well soothing

No, I didn't - it's just heavily compressed under the other subforums.

BA-DOOM-PISHHHH!

lol pwn'd

Yeah I've never heard a Clark compressor joke before. Good one! Its a compositional tool dudes. It's kind of like making fun of Autechre for using odd time signatures. It's part of their sounds.

Archived