IGNORED

i have to say...

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

...i hate it when people say "i have to say" before they say something which doesn't require anything in front of it.

"i have to say I don't really care for it."

"i have to say this thread is pointless"

"i have to say fuck you!!"

i do it myself though. probably why i hate it.

happy holidays!

to celebrate try saying "i have to say" in front of everything you say

Guest Stoppit

I was going to be really clever and start my reply with 'I have to say...'

...and then I realised I didn't have anything to say

true story.

i dislike when people have a question and they start off with "i have a question for you"... my dad does this and i respond with "ASK!" rather annoyed!

i started a sentence with "listen" today and i had to stop and shake my head.

That's the best way to let people know that you are confident about what you are going to dictate.

i dislike when people have a question and they start off with "i have a question for you"... my dad does this and i respond with "ASK!" rather annoyed!

"i have the answer" is the best response, then before they can say anything shout [say] "jesus!"

doesn't work if the person you're talking to loves jesus, then it just seems like you love jesus too.. and ends up weird

:(

i started a sentence with "listen" today and i had to stop and shake my head.

That's the best way to let people know that you are confident about what you are going to dictate.

yes. i do something similar to command a persons full attention when engaging them in conversation.

instead of opening with "listen", i find a very loud concise dolphin sound delivered directly into their face very effective.

the dolphin sound should be uninterrupted and should continue for no less than one minute to yield maximum concentration.

PROTIP:

BurningMonk2.jpg

i have to say I'M ON FIRE

thumbsupag3.jpg

636x600ftnewyorker.jpg

i have to say the use of parallel thirds in this piece is a little jarring considering the chromatic backing chords.

thumbs-down.jpg

yes, that's fucking it right there.

i love to tell them that they just asked me a question and in fact, no, it is not alright that they asked me a question and i'm in fact very offended that they asked me any ol question in the first place. "do i look like an encyclopedia? am i at your disposal?!@"

by this point, they start to realize that i'm more trouble than whatever their answer is worth =D

zole, one of my workmates says "can i ask you something?" and i reply with "you just did!".. and he also switches the s and k around in ask, i don't understand when people do that, it requires more effort to say "arks" instead of "ask"!

"i have the answer" is the best response, then before they can say anything shout [say] "jesus!"

doesn't work if the person you're talking to loves jesus, then it just seems like you love jesus too.. and ends up weird

:(

lol

edit damnit sini beat me to it

corporate-speak is worse than michael bay

my least favourite is "action x", i.e. "ensure you action the monthly top ten corporate cocksuckers report, the SQL needs a trigger."

action is not a verb you fuck

action is not a verb and now i hate you

Archived