IGNORED

what does your wallet look like?

Chris Moss Acid

My brother worked the desk at a dorm at his school, and one day the Burger King visited. My brother wasn't there, but he gave the people there a bunch of wallets with BK stuff in there, including the King's ID. :o My brother got one.

But yeah, I had lost my wallet so I was without one. I took that one. It's just basic leather.

Wallet.jpg

Inside are: 10 dollar bill, Caribou Coffee gift card, AMC Theater gift card, JC Penny gift card, CPR certification card, and some change (not pictured).

Guest 277: 930-933

I used to be a no wallet man until it started costing me too much in bankcards (kept putting it in the same pocket as my phone, it messes up the magnetic strip) now it's sort of half/half, cards and such go in the wallet, loose change is loose.

Guest beatfanatic

just a regular black one, the leather is probably fake

I hate carrying wallets because of the bulge it creates. I am looking for one of those skinny ones where they just have 2-4 slots for your various cards.

Guest ~ism

IMG00062-20090706-2001.jpg?t=1246908305

black leather, getting tatty. contents include:

pic of wife

full UK driving licence (old paper version, with an address iv not lived at in 10 years)

amex gold

amex blue

hsbc mastercard

bank of scotland visa

alliance and leicester visa debit

barclays visa debit

40 AED (dirhams)

1 dollar

receipts

business cards

Travelinn account card

I used to be a no wallet man until it started costing me too much in bankcards (kept putting it in the same pocket as my phone, it messes up the magnetic strip) now it's sort of half/half, cards and such go in the wallet, loose change is loose.

yeah, i'm worried about this

also, one of my keyrings has a big fucking magnet in it. not good.

post a pic of your wallet, for fun

i currently use this wallet, as my eastpack one bit the dust.

BadAssMotherFuckerWallet.JPG

its not bad, but i have to put change in my pocket as it dosnt have a change department in the wallet. but its good for lo-fi cards and notes

/thread on that one. really. you can just hear samuel l sayin "now go get my wallet...it's the one that says bad motherfucker on it"

Brown leather banana republic wallet that my girlfriend bought me awhile back. It is a bit worn but has held up well (the stitching is still all intact, no tears or anything)

Contents:

•  
  • Driver's License
  • Various Receipts
  • 2 Visa Check Cards
  • Health Insurance Card
  • Auto Insurance Card
  • Library Card
  • Tire's Plus Gold Select Card
  • Blockbuster Card
  • Hollywood Video Card
  • Work ID