IGNORED

Fantastic Mr Fox trailer

Guest Mr Salads

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if you are a movie fan you can well pass over those things. So it's not Coraline, big deal. Not all movies have to be a picture perfect neutered perfection, give Wes a chance, it has soul clearly.

And it has the Wes Anderson touch, from the art direction to the cinematography, some would say it's cliché Wes Anderson, but hey it's his style.

And it has the Wes Anderson touch, from the art direction to the cinematography, some would say it's cliché Wes Anderson, but hey it's his style.

the art direction would definitely work for stop-motion, but i feel like some of the cinematography will come off as boring or amateurish for some reason. it just translates better to real actors and real sets

the art direction would definitely work for stop-motion, but i feel like some of the cinematography will come off as boring or amateurish for some reason. it just translates better to real actors and real sets

5$ the movie will end on a slow-mo shot of people... err animals walking cool, unknown of their own future, with some music over it ;)

:( I was a bit disappointed... I was really really looking forward to this... it doesn't look that great but I'll still see it...

The animation is weird... like the faces I really nicely done but the bodies look really bad... almost intentionally in many of the shots...

The designs are kinda bland... especially after seeing Coraline...

It doesn't look like it's gonna be as "Wes Anderson-y" as I was hoping... but that's hard to gauge from a trailer.

Guest Gary C

'Based on the book by the author of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'

Did I just see that? Fuck, America's retarded.

Or the Rudolph the red nose reindeer. Those type of animations. Why not? Did anybody fucking cares you could see the fishing lines while watching Team America? no, it was part of it.

Or the Rudolph the red nose reindeer. Those type of animations.

Yeah, I think I read that those animated Christmas shows were his inspiration somewhere. I think it could be interesting, plus I have a five year-old, so I have an excuse to see it.

I just watched this, and while it looks interesting, I really don't care for the "all star cast" for the voices - I mean, George Clooney? He's got such a distinctive voice (they all do, really) that when I hear the fox speak, I don't buy into the fact it's the fox's voice - I see George Clooney. I think that might be what most people who see this have a problem with, and hence why they can't look past that and possibly give the film a chance.

Archived